Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

not sure why but ive always thought that its one of biggest wastes of money ever

No, it's one of the best. (for this price)

No matter how many keys you have on keyboard/mouse, you can't press more than what your hands can handle(not with one thumb...).

Footpad works wonderfully in adding more instantly-usable buttons.

Assuming you don't have disabilities.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

That's an awesome cosplay did you buy that or make it?

I see you only have 1 Dakimakura you're slacking I have 7... :ph34r:

Wow that really does suck. But I don't find it hard to believe since I have had to deal with late flights aswell and it sucks. I still haven't written down everything and everywhere I plan on going to Japan. I just have alot of places I heard of in my head but need to sit down and plan everything out correctly. Maybe 2 days in Akihabara then,  ^_^

But I have seen videos of people touring the shops and the figures are cheaper over there than here.

Well figures are definitely cheaper but you'll probably be tempted to buy a lot of them. That's what happened to me lol. 

I was in Akihabara back in December and spent several hours walking around in a single figurine shop. My god, it was 3 entire floors filled with glass cabinets. Before I knew it, I had already filled out several order forms. 

Well figures are definitely cheaper but you'll probably be tempted to buy a lot of them. That's what happened to me lol. 

I was in Akihabara back in December and spent several hours walking around in a single figurine shop. My god, it was 3 entire floors filled with glass cabinets. Before I knew it, I had already filled out several order forms. 

I dont buy figurines because thats precious pc upgrade money .

im poor.

No, it's one of the best. (for this price)

No matter how many keys you have on keyboard/mouse, you can't press more than what your hands can handle(not with one thumb...).

Footpad works wonderfully in adding more instantly-usable buttons.

Assuming you don't have disabilities.

it might be a issue to use when i have some fanatec pedals under me desk

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

But... Capitalism and competition!...

Recettear-Capitalism.png

I cant remember why so

tumblr_inline_mtx22inUqd1qkdogo.gif

yeah for some reason i cant re post and attachment

but 

found this in the interwebs again

16j1n54.jpg
My mind is too dirty

Steve

My mind is too dirty

Pretty sure that case isnt limited to just the dirty minded....It implies quite a bit :P

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Pretty sure that case isnt limited to just the dirty minded....It implies quite a bit :P

(¬‿¬)

Steve

Its actually I like you AFAIK or i love you.

Screw google translate.

To the Urban dictionary "as far as i know" seems legit

tumblr_n02m902fgm1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

Steve

I miss Initial D so much ;w; its how I became like a massive drifting nut for games.

FYI Potential Spoiler!

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I miss Initial D so much ;w; its how I became like a massive drifting nut for games.

FYI Potential Spoiler!

-snip-

You need some Redline in your life yo! 

Red Line is love.

Red line is life.

Ive only been on this thread for like two weeks and i've already posted this 3 other time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPe7E1YrY4

...watch it....its free officially on thar youtube. and UNNNNF its good :)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

it might be a issue to use when i have some fanatec pedals under me desk

4keys on dpad arrangement is more useful in more games.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Ive only been on this thread for like two weeks and i've already posted this 3 other time

...watch it....its free officially on thar youtube. and UNNNNF its good :)

1080p on a 50 incher TV ---> Youtube on anything.

btw, its not Available, so im guessing its restricted to some countries.

Edit: And here is some music for you peps.

http://chipzel.co.uk/album/disconnected

1080p on a 50 incher TV ---> Youtube on anything.

btw, its not Available, so im guessing its restricted to some countries.

Edit: And here is some music for you peps.

http://chipzel.co.uk/album/disconnected

booooooooo restriction! The bane of anime streamers worldwide!

Also omnom chiptunes

booooooooo restriction! The bane of anime streamers worldwide!

Also omnom chiptunes

Streaming is bane of anime streamers everywhere.

Streaming is bane of anime streamers everywhere.

I'll say

I prefer all my anime in massive as high quality as I can find files. The entire Code Geass series takes up almost 50gb on my hdd......I love it :)

I'll say

I prefer all my anime in massive as high quality as I can find files. The entire Code Geass series takes up almost 50gb on my hdd......I love it :)

My Hyouka and Spice and Wolf files are both over 70Gbs in size lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^