Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I have an entire day planned just for Akihabara and yes I might have to restrain myself from buying everything there.

Dood

Plan it better, are you telling me you're going to akibahara and with no money? That's no fun, it's painful!!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Sure why not!

I might be going this year around October But if not I will go next year for sure. Plane ticket alone is $1,400 and hotel is another $100 a night or so, plus food and other stuff. I need around $3,000 to be able to go.

I want to go there so bad. I will probably just end up moving there if I like it. Now I must watch anime. lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Does anyone here cosplay or go to cons? I was thinking of going to DragonCon this year. Video makes it look so awesome.

What's cosplay?

ISDOjRB.jpg

DragonCon is pretty bad for anime.

I rather go to AWA.

Just don't go to Kamicon.

I have an entire day planned just for Akihabara and yes I might have to restrain myself from buying everything there.

Entire day?

Pfft.

Entire day is only how much was planned when I got trapped in Japan(plane was late, was given 3-day visa, delayed flight to go to Akihabara from Narita airport).

You need two days.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Dood

Plan it better, are you telling me you're going to akibahara and with no money? That's no fun, it's painful!!

I am going to take around $800 of spending money I think that should be fine. If need be ill take around $1000. But I do plan on spending all of it and make the most of it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I am going to take around $800 of spending money I think that should be fine. If need be ill take around $1000. But I do plan on spending all of it and make the most of it.

When you see how much a CD cost; you will want a credit card.

Don't be fooled by the cheap stuff Animate sells outside.

Remember, set aside ~$200 just for maid cafe; because you want to go to all of them.

And hotels generally have a Akihabara guide; I recommend supplementing that with google findings.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

What's cosplay?

DragonCon is pretty bad for anime.

I rather go to AWA.

Just don't go to Kamicon.

Entire day?

Pfft.

Entire day is only how much was planned when I got trapped in Japan(plane was late, was given 3-day visa, delayed flight to go to Akihabara from Narita airport).

You need two days.

That's an awesome cosplay did you buy that or make it?

I see you only have 1 Dakimakura you're slacking I have 7... :ph34r:

Wow that really does suck. But I don't find it hard to believe since I have had to deal with late flights aswell and it sucks. I still haven't written down everything and everywhere I plan on going to Japan. I just have alot of places I heard of in my head but need to sit down and plan everything out correctly. Maybe 2 days in Akihabara then,  ^_^

When you see how much a CD cost; you will want a credit card.

Don't be fooled by the cheap stuff Animate sells outside.

But I have seen videos of people touring the shops and the figures are cheaper over there than here.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I see you only have 1 Dakimakura you're slacking I have 7... :ph34r:

Wow that really does suck. But I don't find it hard to believe since I have had to deal with late flights aswell and it sucks. I still haven't written down everything and everywhere I plan on going to Japan. I just have alot of places I heard of in my head but need to sit down and plan everything out correctly. Maybe 2 days in Akihabara then,  ^_^

But I have seen videos of people touring the shops and the figures are cheaper over there than here.

Figures are definately what i'd aim for if i'm there

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Does anyone here cosplay or go to cons? I was thinking of going to DragonCon this year. Video makes it look so awesome.

I´ve been at them before, but it wasn't my thing, i do like looking at the merchandise though.

i found this in the interwebs, well my cuz did

Lol

and Put that in a spoiler...it doesn't take a  genius to figure out whats going on.

I´ve been at them before, but it wasn't my thing, i do like looking at the merchandise though.

Lol

and Put that in a spoiler...it doesn't take a  genius to figure out whats going on.

lol i did 

lives on

BAKABT

Not sure why you posted again but whatever.

Thanks. :)

Edit: and its gone..Lol xD

yeah for some reason i cant re post and attachment

but 

found this in the interwebs again

16j1n54.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

found this in the interwebs, well my cuz did

attachicon.gif1423536062916.jpgi

If only there was Anime cases for my Nexus 6..

Spoiler

-

Figures are definately what i'd aim for if i'm there

You can order figurines online.

It's only worth it if you go get limited edition stuff, such as armourless GSC Saber Lily(no chance now).

Or limited model kits(the Gundam kits with red strip of words on them, those have extra stickers, better colours, details...etc.).

so i started watching outbreak company and they bust out this shit

gallery_16690_89_62382.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Outbreak Company is awesome. Are you mad about the hand-holding subs?

It's good there are subs pointing out the obvious.

Some people on internet are too new to be able to get most of the references.

well we finally know what happened to shinji, the world never ended, no one died. Shinja was likely being an ass and asked Asuka or the German out and they refused

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well we finally know what happened to shinji, the world never ended, no one died. Shinja was likely being an ass and asked Asuka or the German out and they refused

What happened is here:

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Re-Take

For the ultra-sensitive, there IS an ALL-AGES version...

What happened is here:

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Re-Take

For the ultra-sensitive, there IS an ALL-AGES version...

nope my explanation has way less plot holes

Listen if you care.

nope my explanation has way less plot holes

I assume the joke is that your explanation didn't have a plot to begin with?

I see you only have 1 Dakimakura you're slacking I have 7...   :ph34r:

Wow that really does suck. But I don't find it hard to believe since I have had to deal with late flights aswell and it sucks. I still haven't written down everything and everywhere I plan on going to Japan. I just have alot of places I heard of in my head but need to sit down and plan everything out correctly. Maybe 2 days in Akihabara then,    ^_^

I got it made in the shop I know in China.

That's just one in-use at my house.  (Oh no you did-n't)
My apartment:
2UZjJzW.jpg
And I have half a closet full of more of them(Akiyama Mio, Saber Lily, Ryougi Shiki...etc.).

I was on my way back to China when it happened(by luck).

And I get figurine(real ones, no copy, nothing made from used-up molds) from China; stuff made-in-china(such as FIGMA series) are pretty much same price; all are cheaper than in U.S. obviously.

The point is: if you want to buy figurine, it's easy to get in U.S.  And definitely cheaper than even a fraction of money spent on plane ticket.

But other things(such as maid cafe) are not so easy...that is why you go to Akihabara.

If only there was Anime cases for my Nexus 6..

Go get one custom-made like I did.

Just an FYI: The Stinky Board peripheral is 50% off on Amazon at the moment.

Just an FYI: The Stinky Board peripheral is 50% off on Amazon at the moment.

not sure why but ive always thought that its one of biggest wastes of money ever

Listen if you care.