Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

im not good at being pissed off, i sort of recover after 5 minutes.

Anyways has anyone watched gangsta looks like black lagoon, tempted to watch it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyways has anyone watched gangsta looks like black lagoon, tempted to watch it.

Wasn't too keen on it. Black lagoon was much better

Steve

Wasn't too keen on it. Black lagoon was much better

Yeah, pretty much. Its similar but not as good. Still enjoying it though.

@brownninja97

I really need to thank you for pointing me to Princess Evangile... I needed it...

People say gangsta is good.

I'm waiting for it to finish.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Holy shit i love all of these.

I feel exactly opposite towards all of thees.  ^_^

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I feel exactly opposite towards all of thees.  ^_^

Too stupid for you? :D

Err... Am I supposed to give sympathy like other users here? I'd give it if I could, but I am incapable of getting the feels.

We also had one of our cats run over... my my mother's own car... driven by her. Little sister wanted to dig a grave for it, and what we (family) did, was that we put up a decoy grave in the nearby woods, while in reality I was sent to take it to (bio-degradeable) trash. Same thing happened with one cat that got it's leg stuck in between the front door and the doorframe because my father didn't notice it there. The cat died to it later that day, and we did the same thing: decoy grave to fool my little sister, and throw the cat into the trash. 

Ever since I started learning to read kana writing, I can no-longer see that emoji the way it's meant anymore... lol

Still not as awkward as Wakamatsu... :lol:

you and your family are sick though there is nothing i can do about your nature. just dont say that kind of thing in public, that is a sure fire way to get a blackeye. I imagine you dont hold pets in an high fashion as we do here, they are treated like siblings, they are pretty much part of the family, the neighbours are out of their house so often that a lot of time the cats would hang out in our house well mainly my room because my pc made it hot. What if you sister died from being run over, that is the side of feeling i feel for the cats. ugh this is not what i wanted to wake to, thanks for reminding me.

Yeah..........having no feels for anything at all must be a depressing way to look at the world.

well i guess you dont have to deal with the issues of feeling bad about anything but isnt that just a part of being human. i dont think im going to be on the forum today, firstly im fucking furious at kokis and at the slightest chance of me losing my composure means i should leave and cool off before coming back. 

I was referring to him.... having no sympathy for any living being other than a human boggles my mind. I have two cats and 3 dogs :>

I forgot to mention that all of the said deaths have been accidents. One of them was crawling bellow the car when mother was going somewhere with it (she didn't see the cat until the end result was visible) and the cat didn't manage to get out of there in time, and the "death-by-door" was because father didn't notice the cat was in there (it was a small kitten, so I can see it not being as noticeable as say for example an adult cat). We do treat cats like part of the family, unfortunate misfortunes just happen at times.

I apologize for my relentless behavior.

I don't really have sympathy, but I will try to treat them accordingly, like take are of pets and not disturbing wildlife, but that's common sense. I just don't have personal feelings for them. In a way, it sucks. Wish there was a way to get rid of emotional numbness better.

I shall receive a punishment. Do what you wish, the choice is yours.

You don't need to be punished...............

When you start living alone and can financially afford it, you should get a kitten or puppy(depending on your living circumstances). When i started living alone it was pretty lonely, i worked a lot and didn't get to see my gf much. I got a cat and then a dog when i got better shifts..... they are like the perfect pillows. Dogs also provide a huge amount of unconditional love and loyalty, which is something you appreciate when you're alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My family has had 4 dogs . One is a Korean poodle which is given back to it's original owner ( We just take care after it for 1 year ) , one is an umm ... White hairy dog , names Lucky , she died because the family that received the dog from us killed it with excessive amount of bones ... ( We move house a lot so we can't get dogs ) . The third is a Grass dog which is still living currently and the other is a black grass dog which ran off one night and was found dead in front of my house because of intestinal problems ( My dad burried it ) . 

I don't like grieving towards dying dogs because they to don't want us to grief over his/her death ... The dog will be remembered , but I will not grief for it . That's how I handle two of the newly born puppies that died days after birth because they can't get milk ... I pet them but I will not grief them . 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Too stupid for you? :D

There are quite stupid things I enjoy, this is different kind of stupid which I don't like. :P  I hope that makes sense. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

so after I accidentally downloaded World Conquest from an XDCC bot, I started looking through it before downloading it and thought "why not?"

It definitely has charm, it's the kind that's so stupid it's amusing. Initial impression is unexpectedly better than I thought. I went in to this completely blind and I'll probably finish it.

It doesn't have any plot, seems to be episodic, but the overarching design is some little girl and her crew are to conquer the world but are also being pursued by the "good guys," since they're technically the bad guys.

In the first episode they conquered a small army tank battalion, in the 2nd they conquered their kitchen, in this episode they conquered cigarette smokers.

Managed to pull off the reoccurring joke fairly well this episode (consider Seinfeld) and do it a bit in other episodes (i.e. internal references)

It seems like decent non-marathon plot-free material and has a pretty catchy OP.

Animation and art seems pretty good, mild fanservice doesn't seem overbearing yet (PG13)

It kinda reminds me of KLK

It was also pretty harsh on smokers, lol.

entertaining/10 so far. If it continues at this pace I would consider it underrated/hidden gem

I like how they visualize smoke kappa. I mean I know about anime logic but this is just b.s. That's Japan right ? they have special places for smokers so yeah..

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Plans for tonight=buy beer[blue moon or stone], go on a 4-5 hour car drive with fellow mentality disturbed friends, go back to my house, do some console modding[xbox original[linux mod already popped off the top of the snes to play import games...ya, it is that easy xD], and then play some vampire hunter d and GITS on ps1.

Haha, there's a local place at a plaza called "world of beer"  and they literally sell only beer. I just tell the bartender to choose a random beer every time i go. Funny as hell.

All my friends usually drink Corona or Guinness..........................

be4c60915d90dfe940420a794f4222c0.jpg

Ill let you judge how that looks 

lil' bit wonky but ya know.. speed photoshop done in 6 minutes

The beard looks Photoshoped too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's good watch it.

news_xlarge_gangsta6gentei.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Lets play a game....... Guess the rank of the enemy team.

At max Nova 2 is what I will give the enemy team and you at max MG1.

p.s. don't run and gun with a rifle.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

At max Nova 2 is what I will give the enemy team and you at max MG1.

p.s. don't run and gun with a rifle.

I'm unranked....

Those guys were gnm and mg1/2 lmao

I'm unranked....

Those guys were gnm and mg1/2 lmao

*checks your location* *makes sense* /jk

Is this your main or first time getting a CSGO account ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

*checks your location* *makes sense*

Is this your main or first time getting a CSGO account ?

Yeah, my friend got me into it. He is ge.\

Why does my location make sense

Yeah, my friend got me into it. He is ge.

If you play with him and win some you will rank up quickly. And I'm so close to GE only two more rank ups.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

If you play with him and win some you will rank up quickly. And I'm so close to GE only two more rank ups.

i dont play ranked with, only casual. He said i should grind myself through placements.

i dont play ranked with, only casual. He said i should grind myself through placements.

At least get a team when you get a rank as solo queuing is just bad.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

At least get a team when you get a rank as solo queuing is just bad.

yeah, i've been duoing with my mge friend. The solo que and rank system is pretty similar to league, except even better since you can go as a 5 man instead of just duo. Got diamond 1 in league but got bored hoping this keep me interested.