Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I just youtubed your suggestion....And I thought taiga was scary. That girl is superduper crazy. I just found a part where she talks romanticly about how she would pick him as her first victim if she were to kill anybody....

Taiga is a cute puppy compared to senjougahara...

Monogatari series is a MUST WATCH, just so you know :P

her coding needs to be tweeked to think about others more

Agree, worst part, she's probably watching the conference so she won't provide it.

Edit: Here it is http://live.cnet.com/Event/Nvidias_2015_CES_press_conference

What the hell, Maxwell on mobile devices? Oh my god.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

her coding needs to be tweeked to think about others more

like this tweak?

75c9e638c7.jpg

I'm sorry... I could not resist...

like this tweak?

*GLARES AT HERMIT

*FISH SLAP

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

That's probably why I like her so much. I really wasn't expecting to. Started out wanting to hate her for coming off so stereotypical, and then later in the show it was like holy crap, I was blind, she was the best girl all along! But that's just me.

No, I think I get what you mean. She really does evolve, and I definently grew to like her more...I just think I could not get away from some of her more sinister actions. There were some bullying things I had a hard time getting over. Stupid Baka-chi:P

But I liked the direction they took her. Pretty damned brave decision to introduce her when they did. Liked that they waited pretty long, so not to overcrowd the start of the plot of the series

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

IT BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I just youtubed your suggestion....And I thought taiga was scary. That girl is superduper crazy. I just found a part where she talks romanticly about how she would pick him as her first victim if she were to kill anybody....

Hitagi is love..

http://a.pomf.se/convol.webm

http://a.pomf.se/hkcktu.webm

Hitagi is life..

like this tweak?

Stop bullying my sister! -.-

2128330_1320179626464.68res_500_349.jpg

Taiga is a cute puppy compared to senjougahara...

Monogatari series is a MUST WATCH, just so you know :P

Great...This must be number 918 on the list of must watch shows recommended by the Anime Club Members! :P

Scared...and aroused! Im getting that when im home in 1½ hours

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I'll stop...

miku is my special one on the forums. if you ever do something that makes her cry I'll kill you personaly

0.jpg

Only I'm allowed to do that 

This is the weirdest time I've had on the here on the Anime thread.

You clearly haven't visited much then.

This is the weirdest time I've had on the here on the Anime thread.

0e7.gif

This is not even close to be the weirdest time...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

miku is my special one on the forums. if you ever do something that makes her cry I'll kill you personaly

Only I'm allowed to do that 

So is she your sister or your special one, or both?

So is she your sister or your special one, or both?

First for the only person I call talk to about deeper things and second for the first one. xD I don't know 

I'll be enjoying my stay.

mb6H74j.gif

Sigh....so we were left alone for people to look at car chips and gauges.....

Well i'm on the 10th episode of Glasslip so that's why :P

no i left because i was playing counter strike while listening to talk about car chips and gauges lol

Couldn't care less about all that. Perusing c3p0's collection instead. :ph34r: