Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Mods would go bitchymcbitchbitch over it.

I thought Anime Club Heaven was a place mods dare not go?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

They don't. But since the avatar would on the entire forums. Meh..

They don't. But since the avatar would on the entire forums. Meh..

AhhhhH! YES!

We should be able to have seperate avatars for this thread only:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

There is only one mod who would be affiliated with us and he's a Woodenmarker....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I finally got started on my long Anime watchlist, and been quite busy for the last week.....Toradora made a huge impression upon me.

That show is bloody fantastic. I was like a mess several times while watching that.

Oh, and what a great ending

@

I enjoyed Kokoro Connect....I had a little trouble really getting into some of the relationships between the characters but I loved the whole plot with the body changing and how well the voice actors managed to play the different characters so differently...

Btw....I was last here the 28th of december....This thread is now 100 pages longer. That is part impressive, part disturbing:P

What is the longest thread on the forum now?

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

@wolfgang Or smaller this. Yeah I'll probably never run out of cute pictures to use :P

36b639af-s.jpg

i think i like what you have right now. why are you asking me? i dont like making decisions for other people.

tumblr_m7j7f4qRgo1rz1t3po1_500.gif

i think i am going to destroy photobucket with holo soon. thanks google.

Blarg

What is the longest thread on the forum now?

On off topic, clearly this one. By almost 700 pages.

On off topic, clearly this one. By almost 700 pages.

WOW. To see anime on a tech forum reach so far

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

@eelnico09

I enjoyed Kokoro Connect....I had a little trouble really getting into some of the relationships between the characters but I loved the whole plot with the body changing and how well the voice actors managed to play the different characters so differently...

Yeah i think voice actors made an incredible job. I actually had no problem getting into the relationship and stuff, something that's giving me trouble in Glasslip right now, so i know what's that feeling. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You saw the 4 ovas giving it an ending right? I guess you did, you can't say you enjoyed it without watching those 4 last episodes/ovas :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

There is only one mod who would be affiliated with us and he's a Woodenmarker....

ixi is the mod I talk to when trying to get stuff done thankfully I have only been tempted to call him in and never have really needed to

Yeah i think voice actors made an incredible job. I actually had no problem getting into the relationship and stuff, something that's giving me trouble in Glasslip right now, so i know what's that feeling. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You saw the 4 ovas giving it an ending right?

No, Im not done with it yet! Lori, I find pretty fashinating, but confusing...But im pretty sure she is quite confused by her actions herself.

Inaba too.....

I don't know why but Taichi annoys me at times....

I don't really see the point of Yui and Yoshifumi.

But im not done, and will probably change my mind several times before it finishes.

And im still very new to anime, so some of it is also me getting more used the medium.....

i think i like what you have right now. why are you asking me? i dont like making decisions for other people.

i think i am going to destroy photobucket with holo soon. thanks google.

Since you saved the bikinigirl I thought you would like to judge  :ph34r:

3wGamAa.gif

I love making peoples decisions...Bring it!

@wolfgang Or smaller this. Yeah I'll probably never run out of cute pictures to use :P

36b639af-s.jpg

if you are asking if you should use that I would think it would read better then your avatar but it looks like the crop problem all over again

No, Im not done with it yet! Lori, I find pretty fashinating, but confusing...But im pretty sure she is quite confused by her actions herself.

Inaba too.....

I don't know why but Taichi annoys me at times....

I don't really see the point of Yui and Yoshifumi.

But im not done, and will probably change my mind several times before it finishes.

And im still very new to anime, so some of it is also me getting more used the medium.....

Ohhhh i see, since you said you "enjoyed it" i thought you finished it :P

Yeah i see now, you'll have to watch the whole thing and you'll understand many things :P It only gets better, and more interesting ^-^ Trust me

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Ohhhh i see, since you said you "enjoyed it" i thought you finished it :P

Yeah i see now, you'll have to watch the whole thing and you'll understand many things :P It only gets better, and more interesting ^-^ Trust me

Oh I will! I got it all on the harddrive...with folder icons and everything:p I got myself a nice little anime folder going.

Toradora distracted me from your list:P so got started a little late.

Not even most of the anime club heaven members go to anime club heaven.

though i'm the only wildcard that will interject every now and then despite not being in it

you didn't ask for my opinion, so i'm permitting that you cede to it anyway

rainbowify it tastefully because b&w is so last half century ago.

Error: 410

Oh I will! I got it all on the harddrive...with folder icons and everything:p I got myself a nice little anime folder going.

Toradora distracted me from your list:P so got started a little late.

I don't mind if you get distracted by Toradora, it's a really cool anime :P It's fine, you don't need to rush to finish good anime anyways, better enjoy it while it lasts.

We both are from last century and do you see me complaining?!

though i'm the only wildcard that will interject every now and then despite not being in it

your the best honorary member we have

CUTENESS! MT-INCOMING!!

1072691-bigthumbnail.jpg

20f84c1aa2afde9dc5766b84245a49a3.jpg

medium_dbkapo.png

496200.jpg

tumblr_mn7ssf5J8j1s6tki6o1_500.png

photo-2488-30c384c5.jpg

c31ad18ce994ade76176801b0c558f21.jpg

51606543.jpg

anime-girl-glasses-kawaii-Favim.com-1580

art-cute-girl-anime-1095542.png

You wanted to. ffs

Approved

Oh, you know you want to join...But you are right. Half of us are never here.

I don't have a not of time for forums at the moment.

CUTENESS! MT-INCOMING!!

20f84c1aa2afde9dc5766b84245a49a3.jpg

496200.jpg

anime-girl-glasses-kawaii-Favim.com-1580

You wanted to. ffs

One of those....I really enjoyed the last one, but seemed like a problem in size....

Im not so much into B&W.

I don't mind if you get distracted by Toradora, it's a really cool anime :P It's fine, you don't need to rush to finish good anime anyways, better enjoy it while it lasts.

You are right...its really cool. And I just find characters like Taiga to be very charming. Have this morning scheduled as anime time so you will get a report when im done;-)