AntiStaticWristStraps4Cheap?

Shd0w2

Haven't you checked Amazon?

That isn't even the only option. You could barely count how many different antistatic wrist straps are on Amazon if you just search for it - and almost all of them are under five dollars.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Haven't you checked Amazon?

That isn't even the only option. You could barely count how many different antistatic wrist straps are on Amazon if you just search for it - and almost all of them are under five dollars.

I need under $2

Diamond 5 in League :)

I need under $2

Not happening. If the price is under $2, the shipping won't be. The only way you're going to get one that cheap is if you wait a couple weeks for something to ship from Hong Kong. Here's the only instance I could find that fits your criteria.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

You do know you don't need those, right? Simply grab at your metal case every so often to discharge any static build up.

You do know you don't need those, right? Simply grab at your metal case every so often to discharge any static build up.

I guess if he is going to do it as a job it is worth getting one but if you are just building a pc just discharge every couple of minutes to a metal case or door knob and you should be fine, also get cotton clothes and don't build on carpet or in a place with a lot of static.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

I guess if he is going to do it as a job it is worth getting one but if you are just building a pc just discharge every couple of minutes to a metal case or door knob and you should be fine, also get cotton clothes and don't build on carpet or in a place with a lot of static.

Ye

If it's a personal build, the grounding off your case technique is fine. If this is for a business where there are lots of systems, an anti static wristband is a cheap investment.