"3 PIN" LED/RGB to ASUS MB?

Threadripper256

I'm not big on RGB but I have three Coolermaster fans with a 4-pin fan plug and a "3-pin" RGB (or LED?) plug. However, I don't like loose ends. I've been searching for a 3-pin controller but I can only find addressable RGB 3-pin and not this particular "3-pin connector". Currently on ASUS MB with 3-pin 5V Addressable RGB and RGB 4 Pin Header. Is there such a controller or splitter that can be to connect these Coolermaster Fan's RGB "3-pin" plugs?

Thanks

20211225_060708.jpg

20211225_060821.jpg

20211225_060829.jpg

my guess it was a fan the came with a case that has a hub/controller built in.  witch case that is i dont no.

the center pin is probably data and one will be ground and other 5v.

you can cut the connector off an sold on a different one or buy an vdg to argb cable and an male to male DuPont cable.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Thanks, I ended up cutting and solder with the schematics I found online. I searched ARGB and found it was 5v, data, then ground. I then looked up JST ARGB wiring and connected it as such. Works all fine now.

1754335189_mbargbpsupowerdiagramupdate2.

16 minutes ago, Threadripper256 said:

Thanks, I ended up cutting and solder with the schematics I found online. I searched ARGB and found it was 5v, data, then ground. I then looked up JST ARGB wiring and connected it as such. Works all fine now.

1754335189_mbargbpsupowerdiagramupdate2.

ya i made that diagram

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links