Trying to choose a low budget gaming laptop

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions on which budget to pick with a budget of around 800-900 euros to do some gaming on low settings, don't care much about graphics quality, I just want a laptop that can run all games and that can last a while. With a quick amazon search I found these 2 laptops:

1.Lenovo Laptop IdeaPad Gaming 3 da 15" (AMD Ryzen 5, 8 GB di RAM, SSD da 512 GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, Windows 10), colore: Nero : Amazon.it: Informatica

2. HP - Gaming Pavilion 15-ec1001sl Notebook, AMD Ryzen 5, RAM 8 GB, SSD 512 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti 4 GB, Windows 10 Home 64, Display 15.6"" FHD IPS Antiriflesso, Webcam HP TrueVision 720p, Nero" : Amazon.it: Informatica

What do you think is the best deal and best suited for my needs? Are there any better options available in italy in this budget? Thanks in advance

Professional opinion: I wouldn't own an HP product if you gave me the money to buy it with. They are built with bottom of the barrel quality parts designed to last just past the warranty, then fail. HP has a huge history of fobbing off grade C garbage as a PC.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

47 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Professional opinion: I wouldn't own an HP product if you gave me the money to buy it with. They are built with bottom of the barrel quality parts designed to last just past the warranty, then fail. HP has a huge history of fobbing off grade C garbage as a PC.

how come? From the reviews there seemed to be no particular problems, and the models it was compared to were either not available anymore or way more pricy. What would you suggest getting instead?

22 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

how come? From the reviews there seemed to be no particular problems, and the models it was compared to were either not available anymore or way more pricy. What would you suggest getting instead?

Notice there are no *long-term* reviews of computers? They can't because the vendor doesn't sell the same model 3-4-5 years down the line, so long term reliability can't be determined. Best a reviewer can do is say, "well, it powers on..."

Look up the history of the HP DV line and get back to me on how much their systems suck.

Nevermind the whitelisting of CPU upgrades in their BIOS, or the use of shit VRMs and general hardware in their desktops.

HP: just don't.

AS to suggestions, anything but HP.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

4 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Notice there are no *long-term* reviews of computers? They can't because the vendor doesn't sell the same model 3-4-5 years down the line, so long term reliability can't be determined. Best a reviewer can do is say, "well, it powers on..."

Look up the history of the HP DV line and get back to me on how much their systems suck.

Nevermind the whitelisting of CPU upgrades in their BIOS, or the use of shit VRMs and general hardware in their desktops.

HP: just don't.

AS to suggestions, anything but HP.

I see there are not so many 1650 ti laptops, while there are a lot of 1650s. Is the extra money worth it? Should I get something like Acer Swift X SFX14-41G-R7YC PC Portatile, Notebook con Processore AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, RAM 8 GB DDR4, 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Display 14" FHD IPS LED LCD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB, Windows 11 Home : Amazon.it: Informatica this?

I am not much of a gamer, but I feel you would find the original Lenovo you quoted, to be a better value in terms of build quality.

The Lenovo has a more up to date processor and a better screen.

1650ti vs 3050 is a bit of a wash.

HP vs. Lenovo, honestly, at this tier/cost, I'd say build quality is comparable. Lenovo generally is rated higher for chassis build, but for their lowest tier gaming machine, I don't think I'd say it'll last any longer/shorter than the HP under reasonable use.

I'd recommend the Lenovo, but if the HP's the only other option, it's fine.