cant end tasks/process with taskmanager

I have this really weird problem on my laptop, i played alot of League of Legends on it.

suddenly on champion loading (map loading) my game freezes everyone except me had got into the game.

i opened taskmanager to close the task but it would not be shutdown.

i then got into process bar in taskmanager and tried to end the process. but that did not work.

i then clicked on end process tree, every process related to League of Legends.exe ended but not League of Legends.exe

my computer was running hot while this process could not be ended, the fan started to sound like it was going to explode.

i then turned off the computer by holding down the button on the laptop.

i started normal like shutingdown it sayed suddenly i got blue screen of death.

What is actually going on?

laptop specs:

i7 2670m 2,2ghz

8gb ram

640 gb hdd

nvidia 630m 2gb

win 7

ps. the samething happen on gmod.

Case: HAF-912 Adv. Limited Edit. CPU: AMD FX-6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P RAM: Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz 8GB GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X

Storage: Toshiba Desktop 1TB SATA 3.0 PSU: Corsair CX500M CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Exhaust: Noctua NF-S12A FLX

Mouse: Mad Catz RAT 7 Headphones: Steelseries Siberia V2 Orange edition Keyboard: IBM SK-8820 Monitors: Samsung S24C450 and 2 L245WP

are you a admin?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

If you ARE an admin, I'd run a full virus and malware sweep.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Download Kaspersky Rescue CD, burn it to a CD or put it onto a flash drive and boot from it.  Update it and run a full system scan with all locations checked.  

Then try run memtest, a hard drive error scan and also try to update your drivers and your BIOS. 

are you a admin?

yes im admin and the only user

If you ARE an admin, I'd run a full virus and malware sweep.

i have security essentials and kaspersky, have done multiple scans with both

Download Kaspersky Rescue CD, burn it to a CD or put it onto a flash drive and boot from it.  Update it and run a full system scan with all locations checked.  

Then try run memtest, a hard drive error scan and also try to update your drivers and your BIOS. 

i have normal kaspersky, and i have done multiple scans 

Case: HAF-912 Adv. Limited Edit. CPU: AMD FX-6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P RAM: Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz 8GB GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X

Storage: Toshiba Desktop 1TB SATA 3.0 PSU: Corsair CX500M CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Exhaust: Noctua NF-S12A FLX

Mouse: Mad Catz RAT 7 Headphones: Steelseries Siberia V2 Orange edition Keyboard: IBM SK-8820 Monitors: Samsung S24C450 and 2 L245WP

yes im admin and the only user

i have normal kaspersky, and i have done multiple scans 

What about the other stuff?  It might also help making sure your laptop isnt overheating. 

What about the other stuff?  It might also help making sure your laptop isnt overheating. 

i have tried updating all my drivers, i have called asus support.

what is memtest

and i have had a hdd issue for a long time ago

the computer might be overheating now when i start the computer the fan spins very fast its makes more sound than my new desktop pc

i have tried updating all my drivers, i have called asus support.

what is memtest

and i have had a hdd issue for a long time ago

the computer might be overheating now when i start the computer the fan spins very fast its makes more sound than my new desktop pc

memtest is a bootable file that gets burned to a disk. It allows you to scan for errors in your memory.  I would try dust out your fans and if your warranty is void try replace your thermal paste.  If you've had an HDD issue for a while it might be that, you should have called Asus about that right away. 

memtest is a bootable file that gets burned to a disk. It allows you to scan for errors in your memory. I would try dust out your fans and if your warranty is void try replace your thermal paste. If you've had an HDD issue for a while it might be that, you should have called Asus about that right away.

i have called about the hdd this is what happen:

i was playing some minecraft and i had my headset pluged in.

then it was food i exited minecraft and ran away not remembering the headset and yeah...

the computer went with me and it almost hit the ground i catched it.

the computer blue screened and i rebooted it and at startup exactly when windows started to loadup it black screened and then blue screened.

i was able to recover some data because my dad had one of those sata to usb thingy and i called support.

they said i would recover the pc or go back to factory settings and it worked.

also how do i dust of a laptop??

if i just put airspray against the intake would that not shoot the dust longer in?

i forgot to quote the last post :D

You can dust a laptop by using a can of compressed air to blow the dust out of all the vents, make sure to not let the fans spin too fast from the air though.  

Typing: taskkill /im /f program.exe

should close programs that can't be closed from the task manager.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

To end a task in the Task manager you need to be under the Detail tab.

If you are under Processes tab, then it will send to the application the close call, like if you hit the close button on the window. So if the program is not responding, it won't help you.

You can't have multiple anti-viruses. You can only have 1 at the time, as per Microsoft documentation.

The documentation states that Microsoft will give A/V rights to do it's work to 1 A/V solution.