MSI GT70 laptop won't detected NVIDIA GTX 780M

hentai

So my laptop which is an MSI GT70 recently ran into some issues, when turning it on one day I noticed the default graphics card has changed into the Intel HD integrated graphics, I went into device manager and noticed that the GTX 780M has changed to Uknown Device, I have tried doing update driver software, but it only comes up as Access Is denied on the window. Same thing goes to installing the new Nvidia Drivers, It would just say in the nvidia driver window that the graphics installation has failed, doing a system restore also hasn't done anything, just come's up as the same thing. Uninstalling and re installing the drivers also has no effect. Disabling anti-virus and firewall has no effect either.

Yeezus was the best album of all time

i'm not sure how laptop works but try checking the BIOS and configuring the graphics adapter from there?

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

i suggest an RMA

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i'm not sure how laptop works but try checking the BIOS and configuring the graphics adapter from there?

BIOS seems to detect the graphics cards presence, I'm probably better of reinstalling Windows on thins thing, but I'll wait for more suggestions on this thread.

So my laptop which is an MSI GT70 recently ran into some issues, when turning it on one day I noticed the default graphics card has changed into the Intel HD integrated graphics, I went into device manager and noticed that the GTX 780M has changed to Uknown Device, I have tried doing update driver software, but it only comes up as Access Is denied on the window. Same thing goes to installing the new Nvidia Drivers, It would just say in the nvidia driver window that the graphics installation has failed, doing a system restore also hasn't done anything, just come's up as the same thing. Uninstalling and re installing the drivers also has no effect. Disabling anti-virus and firewall has no effect either.

the integratred one should be the default one. when u launch games and such that need the 780m then it should automatically kick in  and override the intel one. if u suspect a game is using the intel over the nvidia one. check 3d application setting in the nvidia control panel, choose a program and put it to the nvidia card.

also go to the webvsite and download the nvidia drivers from there including all the other us need then update the drivers through geforce experience afterwards. (reboot before updating)

the integratred one should be the default one. when u launch games and such that need the 780m then it should automatically kick in  and override the intel one. if u suspect a game is using the intel over the nvidia one. check 3d application setting in the nvidia control panel, choose a program and put it to the nvidia card.

also go to the webvsite and download the nvidia drivers from there including all the other us need then update the drivers through geforce experience afterwards. (reboot before updating)

The graphics card being used in games is the Intel HD one, and another problem is that the nvidia control panel won't even open up.

The graphics card being used in games is the Intel HD one, and another problem is that the nvidia control panel won't even open up.

did u do the drivers like i said? make sure u uninstall whatever make be lurknig around

Should check MSI page for the laptop-specific drivers

did u do the drivers like i said? make sure u uninstall whatever make be lurknig around

Everything as said you said has been done, without any progress though