iPad mini (2021) good for rhythm games?

Peaky

hello, i am thinking about getting an iPad mini recently to use it for rhythm games and everyday stuff, but i am not sure if it would be viable for it

any help is appreciated! 

The new ipad mini will run anything on the app store (I can't think of anything it cant)

If your looking for games to play I can't help you there unless you like rolling sky.

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

3 hours ago, Peaky said:

hello, i am thinking about getting an iPad mini recently to use it for rhythm games and everyday stuff, but i am not sure if it would be viable for it

any help is appreciated! 

It's going to have the performance, it's just a question of whether you can do it with a screen that size. The mini is best for those apps that need a bit more than a usual phone screen. But if you want to get a lot of work done? Nope — get an iPad Air or a laptop instead.