Which one is the bottleneck

So, My PC is suffering from performance issues (AKA Low FPS). Which one of my main components is the bottleneck.

I5 9400f or GTX 1070TI

According to some websites my 9400f is bottle necking my 1070TI. In real world however my GPU utilization is almost 100% in minecraft w/ shaders but my CPU hovers around the 60% mark.

Which one should I upgrade and any suggestions on what to upgrade? Looking for balanced  gaming experience with the most "bang for the buck" experience.

If anybody's interested rest of my specs:

CPU: Intel i-5 9400F

Mobo: Asus Prime H 310M-A R2.0

PSU: Corsair RM 650X

GPU: MSI Nvidida GTX 1070TI

Storage: 1tb seagate parraguda and Samsung 500 gb ssd

CPU Cooler: Rajintek leto

Case: Corsair Spec-01

Ram: HyperX 16gb kit 2666mhz

Try this

Short tdp limit yeet tutorial to make your cpu boost as much as it wants

download throttlestop, press the turn on button, go into the tpl menu, set turbo long, short, and pp0 current to 99999 and shove the sliders all the way to the right, clamp, lock, apply, power limits yeeted

That should alliveate any cpu bottleneck though make sure to put a fan and some heatsinks on your vrms

"Some websites" are usually garbage. Especially so-called bottleneck calculators. Every system has a bottleneck. Otherwise, you'd just have magic components with unlimited performance. What matters is the particular workloads you care about and how performance is affected by various components in those situations. If you add a bunch of shaders then of course the GPU is going to become the bottleneck. You can turn down the graphical fidelity, or yes, you would need to upgrade the GPU to get better performance, if you're not happy where you're at. However, there's people that would give their left arms for a 1070 Ti right now, so everything is relative. You'd need to judge whether the high cost of upgrading your GPU would really be worth it to you in the long run.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse