Logitech G Hub and Windows 11

Birphon

When I installed windows 11 (i think a day or two after launch) everything was working a-okay. about a week later my Logitech G Hub was stuck on a loading loop, thought it was weird but Win11 could have broken the install somehow so I uninstalled and went to reinstall (they still only had a windows 10 installer) and tried that. When I double clicked the Installed (or Right Click Run as Admin though I am Admin on this PC) the only thing that happened would be the mouse would get a loading wheel and the File Explorer window would flash between 3 and 5 times.

Fast forward to today when I mentioned it to friends in discord and said Logitech has now got a Windows 11 version, I go to install it and the same thing happens.

Is there any fix for this? Everywhere I search only seems to be in relation to the Installer not installing anything or getting stuck on initialization 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212

Graphics: 3080 XC3 ULTRA GAMING

RAM: GSkill Ripjaw Series V 32GB 3200mhz - CL16

Case: Corsair 220T

Could be a driver issue, as I'm not sure Logitech has even released Windows 11 drivers for any of their peripherals yet. There also seems to be some issue with the Windows 11 media pack (whatever the hell that is). Someone said adding it on Win 11 Pro fixed issues with their G-Hub so worth a shot if you're on pro, you can find it here. Someone also was able to have a successful launch and install on safe mode. And what I'd try first is removing ALL traces of the G-hub software and trying a fresh install, so delete all Logitech Files in AppData (Local, LocalLaw, Roaming) as well as the installation folder after removing app in the windows app tool.

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

3 hours ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

Could be a driver issue, as I'm not sure Logitech has even released Windows 11 drivers for any of their peripherals yet. There also seems to be some issue with the Windows 11 media pack (whatever the hell that is). Someone said adding it on Win 11 Pro fixed issues with their G-Hub so worth a shot if you're on pro, you can find it here. Someone also was able to have a successful launch and install on safe mode. And what I'd try first is removing ALL traces of the G-hub software and trying a fresh install, so delete all Logitech Files in AppData (Local, LocalLaw, Roaming) as well as the installation folder after removing app in the windows app tool.

Yeah i ran through deleting all files in AppData related to Logitech and still didn't work

Will try the other two options as well

System Specs:

I dont have much help to offer lol... but did you fresh install or upgrade? FWIW I did a fresh install a week ago, and Ghub is working perfect so far. Recognizes my mic, mouse, and powerplay mat. If you upgraded maybe that fucked something up?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, ohitsluca said:

I dont have much help to offer lol... but did you fresh install or upgrade? FWIW I did a fresh install a week ago, and Ghub is working perfect so far. Recognizes my mic, mouse, and powerplay mat. If you upgraded maybe that fucked something up?

bit of a late reply, i know, but no i upgraded to W11. Did work fine during the first couple weeks as mentioned.

System Specs: