Dark theme messes up the offline page

pythonmegapixel

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? Having had the dark theme selected for a while, attempt to visit Linustechtips.com without a network connection, and look at the resulting offline page. The issue occurrs across all of my devices. Screenshot is from Brave on Android.

What happened?

The text on the offline page is in a small grey area on an otherwise entirely white page, and the text is just a slightly lighter grey, making it almost impossible to read.

What did you expect to happen?

The dark background should cover the entire page not just a small section in the middle. and the text should change colour to make it readable - matching the rest of the forum.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: N/A

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: See attached

Any other relevant details: N/A

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? N/A

SmartSelect_20211125-075454_Brave.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

i already reported this btw, 

anyway i think they fixed it 2 days ago but now im getting the same thing as you.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2021 at 8:12 AM, adarw said:

i already reported this btw, 

anyway i think they fixed it 2 days ago but now im getting the same thing as you.

Yes I just received the same bug today as well