Are Phone coolers safe for gaming in phones?

Newblesse Obblige

Do you think phone coolers like Linus tried last year(Video below for context) are really that safe?

Do you think it can kill your phone because of potential condensation inside the phone? 

You'd get more condensation from having the phone in your pocket or in your hands outside in cold weather.

Does not matter at all. That and phone coolers don't do that much either way.

Kinda wondered what would happen if i stuck my 72w tec on a phone, it is decently powerful being able to freeze sht like cpus so what would happen if i stuck said 72w tec on a phone? Would it still work even if its subzero in some parts of the phone?

By work i mean not kill the god damn phone cause internal condensation or something xD

This is pretty much comparing a 72w tec capable of subzero to a sad little 5/10w phone cooler that will prob not do subzero

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Kinda wondered what would happen if i stuck my 72w tec on a phone, it is decently powerful being able to freeze sht like cpus so what would happen if i stuck said 72w tec on a phone? Would it still work even if its subzero in some parts of the phone?

By work i mean not kill the god damn phone cause internal condensation or something xD

This is pretty much comparing a 72w tec capable of subzero to a sad little 5/10w phone cooler that will prob not do subzero

there are phone coolers that go below zero(in Celsius) so it is quite scary. Idk much about tec cooling tho

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

You'd get more condensation from having the phone in your pocket or in your hands outside in cold weather.

Does not matter at all. That and phone coolers don't do that much either way.

Even if the phone really hot like around 45 degrees Celsius or the tec cooler of the phone coolers is capable of going below zero(in Celsius)?

Just now, Newblesse Obblige said:

Even if the phone really hot like around 45 degrees Celsius or the tec cooler of the phone coolers is capable of going below zero(in Celsius)?

45c isn't hot that is like temps you get when scrolling on twitter :p. Modern phones during gamin easily go 80c+ and it's fine these things can handle it.

But again you don't need a phone cooler for just normal phone gaming.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

45c isn't hot that is like temps you get when scrolling on twitter :p. Modern phones during gamin easily go 80c+ and it's fine these things can handle it.

But again you don't need a phone cooler for just normal phone gaming.

Because Im playing Genshin. That game can make SD 888+ hot as a sun when at 60 FPS