Anker Power Banks Experience

So, you may all know the company Anker. I’ve used their power banks, but that’s all to be honest. So, I’m just going to review the power banks.

THE PROS

There is a lot to like about the power banks. They have a lot of capacity on the ones that I have. The biggest one that I have, 20,600 mAh, charges my entire phone without losing a dot lol. They are fast, big, and have 1-2 ports on them. They are quite chunky, but it’s fine with me. But, there is 1 issue.

THE CONS

This issue sounds stupid, but whenever I either charge my phone or the bank, the lights are BRIGHT. Sometimes, I have to flip it so I can sleep. It’s so minor, but so annoying.

CONCLUSION

They are some of the best power banks I’ve ever had, period.

Anker Power Banks Rating: 9.5/10. Please make the light dimmer lol.

how are you doing today

1 hour ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

So, you may all know the company Anker. I’ve used their power banks, but that’s all to be honest. So, I’m just going to review the power banks.

THE PROS

There is a lot to like about the power banks. They have a lot of capacity on the ones that I have. The biggest one that I have, 20,600 mAh, charges my entire phone without losing a dot lol. They are fast, big, and have 1-2 ports on them. They are quite chunky, but it’s fine with me. But, there is 1 issue.

THE CONS

This issue sounds stupid, but whenever I either charge my phone or the bank, the lights are BRIGHT. Sometimes, I have to flip it so I can sleep. It’s so minor, but so annoying.

CONCLUSION

They are some of the best power banks I’ve ever had, period.

Anker Power Banks Rating: 9.5/10. Please make the light dimmer lol.

I’ve found overbright LEDs to be annoying on a few occasions.  One thing that has worked for me is aluminum tape.  Cut a small square, put it over the LED, and puncture it with a pin.  Blocks most of the light.  I’ve heard of other things too. One was to Paint the LED with black paint, and scrape away a small area.  Sounds like it would do the same thing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jre84 said:

have you heard of graphene batteries its a pretty big deal will charge like 3x faster

i have heard of them but ill maybe get some of the chargers instead

how are you doing today

4 hours ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

i have heard of them but ill maybe get some of the chargers instead

There’s a certain “Wild West” flavor to batteries lately.  Batteries can be spurious.  I’ve heard of manufacturers of lousy batteries calling them “graphite” by adding a few strips of material that didn’t actually do anything and then playing marketing games with the output and storage numbers.  It’s so bad the marked numbers often can’t really be trusted  and testing reviews are necessary.  Even then one has to worry about counterfeits.   It’s really hard to see inside the things.  Batteries are an evolving field but there are lots and lots of scammers.  Much research must be done

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.