Z690 Elite AX and Q Flash Plus question

I followed a whole guide for Q flash plus, and it seems to have installed but I can't tell. I am using a Z690 elite AX, after about 2 or 3 minutes my board has a solid light after flashing for a while but a few seconds after it is solid, my board turns off. Does this mean it has updated if it automatically turns off? I am just checking if it is normal, would hate a build a full PC only for it to have a bad board.

There should be a way to check what version of the BIOS you are running after its done doing its thing. Just cross reference it with the latest version on the vendor's site.

20 minutes ago, Fassive said:

There should be a way to check what version of the BIOS you are running after its done doing its thing. Just cross reference it with the latest version on the vendor's site.

There is, I will be able to find out tomorrow since tomorrow my LGA 1700 bracket comes in for my D15. Q Flash and Q Flash+ are different. Q Flash+ lets you update the bios without any hardware installed at all. I was just wondering if someone knew if when the board turns off if that's a good sign or not, I am pretty sure it installed but the GIGABYTE instructions said nothing about it turning off, just the light would go solid.

It's weird because the light flashes, seems like it is done because the light goes completely solid, but a few seconds later the board completely turns off. I guess all I want to know is if this design is intentional.