Headphones recommendation

Logitech G432 or Steelseries Arctis 1?
Looking for budget headphones since my old ones broke.
I am looking for durability and good sound.

I am also open to any headphone recommendations (budget is up to 70 euros).

Having owned both the G231 (G432 without surround, USB sound card and different color) and Arctis 3 (more comfortable Arctis 1 with retractable mic) I can tell you that the Arctis is much better.

The Logitech headset got replaced 3 times in 2 years, all had the same fault: right side and mic stopped working. I ended up getting an Arctis 3 which is still working great 3 years later, it even looks like new.

Some other things the Arctis does better for me is the mic, sound quality and removeable cable. The Logitech had better bass, while the Arctis has better mids and highs. 

If it's an option you should get a Blackshark V2 X. Maybe you can wait for Black Friday, if you're lucky you might find a HyperX Cloud 2, Cloud Alpha, Cooler Master MH752, MH751 or Blackshark v2 (non X). These are all much better than the options listed.

5 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

If it's an option you should get a Blackshark V2 X. Maybe you can wait for Black Friday, if you're lucky you might find a HyperX Cloud 2, Cloud Alpha, Cooler Master MH752, MH751 or Blackshark v2 (non X). These are all much better than the options listed.

Primarily because all besides of BSV2 have clear links to other, non "gamer" headphones (Takstar 80 pro for hyperx, 82 pro for cooler master). Depending on how much it would cost for OP, I might recommend the akg k361, it should be a little stretch over your budget, but if you care about sound quality, the akg's blow everything else out of the water.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

On 11/17/2021 at 5:37 PM, Pixelfie said:

Having owned both the G231 (G432 without surround, USB sound card and different color) and Arctis 3 (more comfortable Arctis 1 with retractable mic) I can tell you that the Arctis is much better.

The Logitech headset got replaced 3 times in 2 years, all had the same fault: right side and mic stopped working. I ended up getting an Arctis 3 which is still working great 3 years later, it even looks like new.

Some other things the Arctis does better for me is the mic, sound quality and removeable cable. The Logitech had better bass, while the Arctis has better mids and highs. 

So Razer it is then. What is the difference between the Kraken (2019) and Blackshark v2 (and the X one)?

3 hours ago, Evgeni04 said:

So Razer it is then. What is the difference between the Kraken (2019) and Blackshark v2 (and the X one)?

Not a good idea unless you couldn't care less about sound and you really like razer aesthetics. v2 has a different, detachable mic, usb soundcard, and different tuning compared to the x, the kraken is something else entirely and is far worse than even the (mediocre) v2. If you really feel compelled to buy a razer headset, the blackshark is your best bet. Otherwise, I would advise reconsidering. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

10 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Not a good idea unless you couldn't care less about sound and you really like razer aesthetics. v2 has a different, detachable mic, usb soundcard, and different tuning compared to the x, the kraken is something else entirely and is far worse than even the (mediocre) v2. If you really feel compelled to buy a razer headset, the blackshark is your best bet. Otherwise, I would advise reconsidering. 

I am going for the Logitech G335, it's currently 50$ on sale.