First time building pc

Good day everyone, I would like to ask for opinions and recommendation for this build that I picked on my own  

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600x

MOBO - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite

GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1650 (GPU too OP)

RAM- Corsair Vengeance RT 2x8GB CL16 3200mHz

SSD - Samsung 970 Evo plus 500gb NVMe M.2 

PSU - MSI MPG A750GF 750W 80+ gold fully modular 

CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212 Turbo

Case - MSI MAG Vampiric 100R

Looks reasonable, sadly GPUs are expensive nowadays, but 1650 is good enough to act as a plug I guess.

Did you look into any other options in your area?

Current system. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X; MoBo: Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master; RAM: 2x Crucial Ballistix MAX 2x8 GB (BLM2K8G40C18U4B); GPU: RX 6900 XT Gigabyte Aorus Master; case: Fractal Design Meshify-2; Storage: Samsung 980PRO 1TB NVMe SSD + 2x Samsung 980 1TB NVMe SSD; PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-850; Cooling: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360.

The case is nice but it may have issues housing newer, more powerful gpu. Many are more than 300mm long.

Check pricing on the bequiet Pure Rock 2 cpu cooler. If it is less than the Hyper 212 you might consider using it.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, ArlSteven said:

Uneccesary and overpriced, focus your budget on the god damn gpu and not some useless rainbows xD

Overpriced and has been superceeded by cheaper and faster ssds, swap for a kingston a2000, team mp33, or team z330

Overpriced and underperforming, 212s are very old at this point and they have been superceeded by coolers like the se 224 xt, freezer 34, pure rock 2, etc. Swap to whatever cheap 4 heatpipe tower you can find, the ones i mentioned are prefferable tho but you could get away with other stuff like gammax 400(s)

Looks pretty bad for airflow, go for a mesh case like the p400a digital, montech x1, forge 100r, etc. Also its prefferable on low budget builds to either have no rgb or have all the rgb on the case and nothing else cause case rgb is the most noticable and tends to be cheaper than stuff like ram rgb or cooler rgb

16 hours ago, ArlSteven said:

Good day everyone, I would like to ask for opinions and recommendation for this build that I picked on my own  

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600x

MOBO - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite

GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1650 (GPU too OP)

PSU - MSI MPG A750GF 750W 80+ gold fully modular 

I would try to change that 1650 to a 1660ti
the ram is ok but if you dont want RGB i would recommend a lpx set instead
and for storage if you want to play games 500gb isnt enough and you should get a 2TB hard drive
i would not recommend the MAG Vampiric 100r as i feel there are better cases on the market

15 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Uneccesary and overpriced, focus your budget on the god damn gpu and not some useless rainbows xD

Overpriced and has been superceeded by cheaper and faster ssds, swap for a kingston a2000, team mp33, or team z330

Overpriced and underperforming, 212s are very old at this point and they have been superceeded by coolers like the se 224 xt, freezer 34, pure rock 2, etc. Swap to whatever cheap 4 heatpipe tower you can find, the ones i mentioned are prefferable tho but you could get away with other stuff like gammax 400(s)

Looks pretty bad for airflow, go for a mesh case like the p400a digital, montech x1, forge 100r, etc. Also its prefferable on low budget builds to either have no rgb or have all the rgb on the case and nothing else cause case rgb is the most noticable and tends to be cheaper than stuff like ram rgb or cooler rgb

i think you are being overly critical about this.
If he wants RGB let him have it 

And those drives aren't all cheaper then the Samsung 970 Evo plus the biggest price difference i found was 8 euros (In the EU obv)
He doesn't need a balls to the wall cooler for a 5600x

And the case isn't total crap it does have some mesh in the front so if it is one of his only options it doesn't matter too much

You could go with a 10/11400f with a B560 board, which will save you some money to get a better GPU for similar performance to 5600x. With a 1650/1660ti, the performance difference between the two should be negligible.

2 hours ago, lcboboy said:

If he wants RGB let him have it 

Told them to ditch the ram rgb and instead focus on case rgb cause cheaper and much more visible

And those drives aren't all cheaper then the Samsung 970 Evo plus the biggest price difference i found was 8 euros (In the EU obv)

Doesnt the samsung go for like 112€ or something? A2000 are usually around 80-90€ iirc

He doesn't need a balls to the wall cooler for a 5600x

Uhhhhh those coolers are budget 4 heatpipe towers not a fking nh d15 xD  though there is a 7 heatpipe dual tower gelid phantom for like 29€ so if you can find it them might aswell get that, and its still prob cheaper than a 212

And the case isn't total crap it does have some mesh in the front

Huh, there is some mesh, now im confused asf if the vampiric 100r is any good on airflow

My problem about the gpu is that 1650 goes for around 300$ and the 1660 is 500$ in my country, and about the cpu cooler I can't seem to find Be quiet Pure rock 2. Right now im looking for better case too

16 hours ago, lcboboy said:

For now I went for adata sx8200 1TB since 970 evo plus 500gb and a2000 is almost on the same price in my country I don't understand why 😂

16 hours ago, lcboboy said:

I did look up for pure rock 2 but couldn't find any. However I think i'd go for freezer 34