D2D Desktop Machine 2U Rack

Budget (including currency): Don't have a budget right now, but probably around 1500 US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Generally Modern games from minecraft to Call of Duty/ Valorant etc, Light video editing (no more than 4K atm) and Graphics (PS/Gimp), fusion360 and Light Cinema4D renders

Other details Existing parts GTX1650 (Low Profile), have other peripherals such as mouse, dual monitors etc

What i'm looking for is a system that can sit in 2U of rack space that can do the above. I have the rack case (Ebay link: https://ebay.to/2YTi3Az ) - it's a 2U rack that takes a microATX/mini ITX motherboard.  take sa standard ATX power supply.

I would like decent graphics above the gtx1650, however that's the only low profile graphics card i have found. Im currently running an i59400, but whether it's intel or amd is not an issue, however the most cores/threads i can get would be great.

I'm looking at building a couple of these one for me and one for the kids and turning the current one into a NAS to replace the mahoosive dell rack servers i have.

So far i was l,ooking at an i5-11600k (but was actually thinking the i7-10700k 8 core due to higher clocks to 5gig) with a thermaltake engine 27 cooler, but that and the ram is as far as i got.

any ideas and thoughts appreciated.