Microsoft Store Help - Forza Horizon 5 download troubles

Hey, need help, at wits end with this. There is a bit of a back story to this, I can elaborate if needs be.

*Long story short, I pre-ordered a game from Microsoft Store, installed it and discovered it went onto my C:Drive (Samsung 970Pro 500GB), so I moved it to my E:Drive (new Crucial P2 M.2 1TB). Came to boot the game launch day and it wouldn't fire up without Administrative rights and disconnected from the internet. After struggling I uninstalled gaming services and MSStore, reinstalled them both and reinstalled the game onto the E:Drive (where I set new apps to go) yet the same issue came up. I played the game for a while and finally decided that I actually wanted to play it online and with the content I payed for so I had another go and finally I got to where I am now. I've been battling with this game, Microsoft and Windows since its release on 5th Nov and there's a lot more to it than explained above, about 4 days of struggling, 

I've been troubleshooting FH5 recently and finally figured out step 1 of my problem, so the heavy lifting is now complete. I had 2 copies for the same game in separate drives stopping the game from playing as they conflicted. I used the wsreset.exe to reset the store cache, deleted both copies of the game from both drives (C+E) and rebooted. Adjusted where new files get saved too (changed to E:Drive) had previously formatted my E:Drive in an earlier attempt) Came to reinstall the game and I keep getting 2 errors - 0x803FB107 and 0x80070070 - One of these is a Disk Space error, like the MSStore is trying to place something into the C:Drive which is the only drive in my system with less than 102GB in it despite me telling it to go to E:Drive. the other is a code that occurs because (I assume) of the disk space error. I can attach various screenshots of the issues I was having beforehand in case that helps. But yea. Please help me, I nearly punched my monitor last night as I'm that tired of tinkering with this stuff.

(sidenote, just found out it's installed itself again, poorly onto my C:Drive, but it was told to go to the E:Drive)

System Specs as follows 

Windows 10 Home 20H2 64x

Intel Core I7 9700K

MSI Z390 Carbon AC

Corsair Vengeance 8x4(32GB) 3600MHZ

MSI RTX3070 

EVGA G3 800W

Samsung M.2 970 Pro 500GB

Crucial P2 M.2 1TB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM