Unable to edit member title

WhitetailAni
Go to solution Solved by Jonathon_B,

This feature has been deprecated in the latest version of IPS. So this functionality and fields have been removed and will no longer be supported 馃槙

Browser, version and OS:聽Chrome latest, Windows 10 21H1

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Attempting to edit my member title after all the ranks were recalculated

What happened?

The "change member title" box is gone, though the member title I set before the update was completed is still there

What did you expect to happen?

The member title box to be there and available for editing, it looks like how it did when I still had below 500 posts (yes this was a thing)

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable:

Any member who has above 500 posts should see the same thing, @Skiiwee29 confirmed

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable:

image.thumb.png.7d8f7467c0e51c43c1d7c05eacfb6a0d.png

Any other relevant details:

The forum was just updated and the member title edit window was gone while the ranks were being recalculated

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

elephants

Was gonna ask when one gets a member title at some point but i guess this puts it on hold :'D

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List鉂わ笍

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO聽| Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory)|Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz聽| Corsair RM1000x | WD_BLACK SN850聽| WD_BLACK SN750聽|聽Samsung EVO 850聽|Kingston A400聽|聽PNY CS900| Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" &聽MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

This feature has been deprecated in the latest version of IPS. So this functionality and fields have been removed and will no longer be supported 馃槙

11 minutes ago, Jonathon_B said:

That suckss i want to be the destroyer of people with a ban hammer

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.聽 聽

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s聽are the best looking things ever made.聽

Don't ask to ask.聽
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

1 minute ago, Jonathon_B said:

My deepest apologies.聽

It isn't your fault...or is it?聽

/j

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.聽 聽

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s聽are the best looking things ever made.聽

Don't ask to ask.聽
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Jonathon_B said:

F.

Is it possible to add it back in despite being deprecated? Member titles are one of my favorite features of this forum.

elephants

Imagine being at 450 posts, desperately trying to get to 500 as soon as possible, keeping in mind not to post unhelpful answers, reaching 500 and having the option to change the title, but you think you'll do it later cuz you can't find a suitable one at that moment, only to wake up to an update next day, that essentially removes that and it's never coming back.

That's exactly what happened with me.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude.聽

聽^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide