Alternate History Games

Stefano

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you know any good games with an alternate history (I'm not talking about games in a far fetched future).

Obviously no CODs please.

I'm thinking on the lines of Half Life.

Thx.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Half life 3 is due next millennium if you can wait, comes out a bit before the 800 series though so hooray

Diamond 5 in League :)

Half life 3 is due next millennium if you can wait, comes out a bit before the 800 series though so hooray

Nah i can pre order Half life 3 right now, current release date is end of this year :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

So wolfenstein?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Assassins creed series? You play as desmond but also play as Altair and Ezio, his ancestors from the past. 

EDIT: Assassins creed is alternate-history, Half-life is more of alternate-dimension

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Assassins creed series? You play as desmond but also play as Altair and Ezio, his ancestors from the past.

Played it, got bored after 2...

So wolfenstein?

Worth playing?

Worth playing?

Yes. Basically, the Nazis won WW2 IIRC. 

Hmm, how about Bioshock? That's totally alternate history. Possibly alternate dimension too if you count Infinite.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Fallout?

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you know any good games with an alternate history (I'm not talking about games in a far fetched future).

Obviously no CODs please.

I'm thinking on the lines of Half Life.

Thx.

i would recommend you

the history channel civil war secret missions and 

darkest of days

i playd it and it was fun gamming time

Darkest of days is an interesting story... If you can get past the extremely generic FPS gameplay.

Using Tapatalk