AORUS FV43U - Blurry Text

Nondisclosure

Has anyone found a solution to the blurry text issue?  I've been following a reddit thread on it too ((6) Aorus FV43U monitor has a bug with grey text on a black background. : gigabyte (reddit.com)) and it seems there isn't a solution.  According to Gigabyte, according to one poster on that thread, says it's a result of the panel and there is no fix (outside of scaling up and changing the sharpness, https://www.reddit.com/r/gigabyte/comments/nl4x2h/comment/h7kek4w/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3).

On the note of scaling, I think Windows (Windows 11) found the problem too as it recommends to scale up to 150%.

Is this normal?  I don't use this monitor for gaming.  I'm a developer and I got for 3 reasons (in no particular order):

1) Screen size (physical and 3840 x 2160).  I love the extra real estate. However, I lose quite a bit with scaling.

2) Refresh rate.  I'm plugged in through DP running @ 120Hz.  Which is great for what I do.  I get the same result with my laptop (Dell Latitude 3420 via HTMI). 

3) Built in KVM.  I absolutely HATE external KVMs.  This monitor has one built in and it works pretty good; all things considered.

My rig:

MSI MAG z390 Tomahawk

Intel Core i9 9900k

Crucial Ballistix 16 GB DDR 4 (x4)

FSP Hyper M 85+ 550 Watt PS

Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB M.2

MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR 8 GB

I don't seem to have this issue, it actually seems like normal BGR thing though. My grey text looks fine (well, as fine as it can be for a BGR) and my scaling is just 120 percent in Windows (I typically use 150 for web though and much larger for text editor so there's that)

Thans e22big.  

Maybe I was just expecting too much for this monitor.  I was hoping it would work really well as I do love the extra real estate.  Not a fan of scaling.  Shouldn't have to do it.

On the other hand, it does kick butt when I hooked up my sons xbox series x to it.

Solved it.

Got rid of the HDMI and DP cables that came with it.  Hooked these up: AudioQuest Ocean 5' 4K-8K-10K 48Gbps In-Wall HDMI Cable Blue/Black HDM48OCEAN150 - Best Buy , reset the KVM and video card settings and wala!  I have clear text at 100% scaling.  300% scaling is a little off, but I could care less.  I got this for the 100% scaling real estate.