any good websites for cpu/gpu lookings?

Are there any good websites for cpu/gpu findings? I know the basic Best Buy, Ebay, Newegg, etc. But are there any other websites? Amazon can be a little sketchy, but should I look on Walmart, Wish, (lol jk) B&H cuz they have CPU’s and stuff. I just really want to know for the future or even now.

how are you doing today

3 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

I look on Walmart, Wish, (lol jk) B&H cuz they have CPU’s

1. Yes

2. You laugh but actual serious place like Aliexpress can have good deal if you have money to risk to better performance

3. Yes

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

1. Yes

2. You laugh but actual serious place like Aliexpress can have good deal if you have money to risk to better performance

3. Yes

ive always degraded Wish because of the absolute trash smartphones they sell on there and some of the products just look really sketchy

how are you doing today

5 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

ive always degraded Wish because of the absolute trash smartphones they sell on there and some of the products just look really sketchy

Wish/Ali Express/Alibaba are basically a roulette table for getting stuff. If you get lucky, you can get a killer deal on a CPU. If you don't, good luck getting a refund.

2 hours ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

Are there any good websites for cpu/gpu findings? I know the basic Best Buy, Ebay, Newegg, etc. But are there any other websites? Amazon can be a little sketchy, but should I look on Walmart, Wish, (lol jk) B&H cuz they have CPU’s and stuff. I just really want to know for the future or even now.

I personally just use sites like pcpartpicker or in germany Geizhals to compare which shops give me the best deals.