Updating to Windows 11 Troubleshooting

Hello everyone,

I kind of feel stupid here and need a little help updating to windows 11. So I believe my PC can update to windows 11 because PC Health Check says my system meets the requirements. I also checked to make sure tpm 2.0 was enabled as well as secure boot was enabled too. But when I go into system updates in the settings it says my system doesn't meet the requirements, what am I doing wrong or what can I do to fix this? I have two images that will show what I mean below the text. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You,

-Carson

Untitled-2.png.5ccc5167745ee0fc427bf91f392e1658.pngUntitled-1.png.b8904be84d27eb17c4a1cf762f2ffcc0.png

Please dont upgrade to windows 11 at this point, its still not fully ready and you will experince a few issues. Id wait a while.

Overall things id check, Make sure your bios is up to date, Make sure the chipset is up to date, other then that it may be just another bug for windows 11.

You can f around with w11 as a beta tester and not use it as your main os, trust me if you decide you wanna use it as your main os then for a few more months you are gonna experience some glitches, bugs, maybe even performance degrading bugs/gitches aka you are gonna have a bad time (for a few months till w11 is stable)

Person:

• Upgrades to Windows 11
  • Is happy to be on the latest and greatest
  • Soon starts having weird issues with hardware, crashing, and poor performance
  • Comes to forum to complain about said issues

Me: it-s-time-to-stop-0-7-screenshot.jpg

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

2 hours ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

Person:

• Upgrades to Windows 11

Yep

If you wanna update so badly then dont have it be your main os for awhile ffs xD cause its basically beta testing atm

If you need help or wanna report some bugs with w11 then sure thats what the forums are for but complaining about w11 while its still a rather new os and it hasnt matured yet?

478766616_download(5).jpeg.e29a3ef110e3f90ba4f617971e520fae.jpeg

13 hours ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

Person:

• Upgrades to Windows 11

Ah thanks for the help ill keep that in mind! I understand that its still in beta and needs the wrinkles to be ironed out so I wouldn't be coming here to complain also I'm not fully committed to actually installing the update. I just want to know why it wont let me so when I am ready I can update.

11 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Yep

If you wanna update so badly then dont have it be your main os for awhile ffs xD cause its basically beta testing atm

If you need help or wanna report some bugs with w11 then sure thats what the forums are for but complaining about w11 while its still a rather new os and it hasnt matured yet?

478766616_download(5).jpeg.e29a3ef110e3f90ba4f617971e520fae.jpeg

I understand that it is still in beta. I just want to know why my computer/system is telling me I cant do this so that i am able to fix this and have it for when I am ready to install the update. 

19 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Please dont upgrade to windows 11 at this point, its still not fully ready and you will experince a few issues. Id wait a while.

Overall things id check, Make sure your bios is up to date, Make sure the chipset is up to date, other then that it may be just another bug for windows 11.

Thank you for information, I am not fully committed to actually installing the update yet. I just wanted to know how to fix it so when I am ready I can install it. Also I made sure my bios and chipset was up to date and it is. So is there any other reason that my system would be telling me I cant run it?

3 hours ago, Carson_Conery said:

Thank you for information, I am not fully committed to actually installing the update yet. I just wanted to know how to fix it so when I am ready I can install it. Also I made sure my bios and chipset was up to date and it is. So is there any other reason that my system would be telling me I cant run it?

Well w11 tool is kinda buggy aswell so if sht like this happens then its just bugdows 11 being buggy asf