Just so i dont shoot myself in the foot now, is A-RGB compatible with RGB connectors? (Corsair's RGB LED HUB)

MultiGamerClub

Only problem left seems to be ICUE not loading the 2 custom fan curve profiles ive set when the pc starts.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

2 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Only problem left seems to be ICUE not loading the 2 custom fan curve profiles ive set when the pc starts.

it cant

3 minutes ago, NorKris said:

it cant

It cant? Was hoping to control the fans using ICUE with Commander pro as thats where their set with the PWM cables..

Kind of wasted going for a Commander Pro if i cant control the fans from it 😕

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

1 minute ago, MultiGamerClub said:

It cant? Was hoping to control the fans using ICUE with Commander pro as thats where their set with the PWM cables..

Kind of wasted going for a Commander Pro if i cant control the fans from it 😕

Wut?

8 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

For icue to controll stuff the PC needs to be in windows with icue started. Where is windows when the pc starts? not started yet right? 

32 minutes ago, NorKris said:

For icue to controll stuff the PC needs to be in windows with icue started. Where is windows when the pc starts? not started yet right? 

Darn. Kind of seems like a waste if ICUE and commander pro cant control the fans then as thats kind of why i bought the commander pro in the first place to control the fans speed or curve 😕

Darn. Kind of seems like a waste if ICUE and commander pro cant control the fans then as thats kind of why i bought the commander pro in the first place to control the fans speed or curve 😕

true its a waste of money cuz u cant controll the fans in bios or in POST.....   strangest take ever🤔🙈

1 minute ago, NorKris said:

true its a waste of money cuz u cant controll the fans in bios or in POST.....   strangest take ever🤔🙈

Yeah but then again.. Ai Suite 5 can control them all fine, but thats not really the route i wanted to go.

Need to figure out now if ICUE will force the quiet/balanced/extreme profiles if i want to use Ai Suite 5 instead to control the fans..

Kind of seem like a waste, but the hub does look nice even if its hidden behind cable hell xD

4 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Yeah but then again.. Ai Suite 5 can control them all fine, but thats not really the route i wanted to go.

Need to figure out now if ICUE will force the quiet/balanced/extreme profiles if i want to use Ai Suite 5 instead to control the fans..

Kind of seem like a waste, but the hub does look nice even if its hidden behind cable hell xD

Well if Controll over fans is so important while ur in BIOS or in Post.. u have very slow pc? or use very much time in bios then i guess

41 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Well if Controll over fans is so important while ur in BIOS or in Post.. u have very slow pc? or use very much time in bios then i guess

bios? post? What? Havent been in BIOS in a while what kind of beans are you smoking?

13 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

bios? post? What? Havent been in BIOS in a while what kind of beans are you smoking?

when u start a PC. the first thing that is happening is a POST.
  Power ON Self Test.
then there is the "BIOS-window"  and after that BOOT
  windows is loading(with Icue) 

So if ur never in bios. and u get to windows fast. i dont get how u can say the commander pro was a waste 

2 minutes ago, NorKris said:

when u start a PC. the first thing that is happening is a POST.
  Power ON Self Test.
then there is the "BIOS-window"  and after that BOOT
  windows is loading(with Icue) 

So if ur never in bios. and u get to windows fast. i dont get how u can say the commander pro was a waste 

Windows loads in 7 seconds, ive figured out how to configure the fans with ICUE now and it loads correct fan profiles now too.

I suspect Ai Suite 5 is interferring with ICUE trying to regain control over the fans..

Also the commander pro, im not sure yet. I could have used my MB's headers but at 0.99A (3x120mm PWM/PST) on a 1A header.. Too close for comfort for my use.

Not sure it was a waste, but if i could not control the fans in the end.. I might have just shipped it back.

Just now, MultiGamerClub said:

Windows loads in 7 seconds, ive figured out how to configure the fans with ICUE now and it loads correct fan profiles now too.

I suspect Ai Suite 5 is interferring with ICUE trying to regain control over the fans..

Also the commander pro, im not sure yet. I could have used my MB's headers but at 0.99A (3x120mm PWM/PST) on a 1A header.. Too close for comfort for my use.

Not sure it was a waste, but if i could not control the fans in the end.. I might have just shipped it back.

ok ok this makes no sense... 

first off Ai suite or Fan Xpert(the part that is actuality doing fans stuff)  cannot hijack fans connected to the cmd pro...  not even 0.001% chance.

The headers on the cmd pro has the same power limit as the motherboard (or even less)

9 minutes ago, NorKris said:

ok ok this makes no sense... 

first off Ai suite or Fan Xpert(the part that is actuality doing fans stuff)  cannot hijack fans connected to the cmd pro...  not even 0.001% chance.

The headers on the cmd pro has the same power limit as the motherboard (or even less)

I know that Ai suite 5 has fan profiles set at 60% and thats the lowest it goes on my current fans..

While ICUE has as low as 20% on my current fan curve profiles..

When ICUE dips/looses control.. Ai Suite 5 seems to show more correct fan information.

Makes no sense for sure but i wont be using Ai Suite 5 for a while to see if this is the case.

9 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

I know that Ai suite 5 has fan profiles set at 60% and thats the lowest it goes on my current fans..

While ICUE has as low as 20% on my current fan curve profiles..

When ICUE dips/looses control.. Ai Suite 5 seems to show more correct fan information.

Makes no sense for sure but i wont be using Ai Suite 5 for a while to see if this is the case.

AIsuite (Fan xpert3) = MB Fan headers, nothing else
iCue fanstuff =  Cmd pro Fan headers, nothing else 

🤔

23 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

0.99A (3x120mm PWM/PST) on a 1A header.. Too close for comfort for my use.

1x corair fan =     0.3a
1x noctua or Arctic = 0.13a

At max speed..

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

AIsuite (Fan xpert3) = MB Fan headers, nothing else
iCue fanstuff =  Cmd pro Fan headers, nothing else 

🤔

When i leave it on, it fights for control with ICUE.

Even if it doesnt make sense, it does that so im not gonna use it anymore.

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

1x corair fan =     0.3a
1x noctua or Arctic = 0.13a

At max speed..

I remember getting this mixed up last time too.

Arctic P12 PWM PST ARGB uses 0.11 for a single one. So 0.33 for 3 fans in a PWM PST config on a header.. Got lots of room there too, i just remembered wrong x'D

When i leave it on, it fights for control with ICUE.

Prov it. would  be interesting to see 

4 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Prov it. would  be interesting to see 

Ive actually done that twice now.

Ai suite 5 and ICUE on at the same time, ICUE dips/looses control in its UI and ai suite 5 puts all the fans at 60% and i cant control them properly.

Even tried recording the issue and at the startup the pc ran to 60-70% of the fans..

Just wont use it anymore unless there is something in there i need to check, but HWInfo can do the same.

Ive actually done that twice now.

Ai suite 5 and ICUE on at the same time, ICUE dips/looses control in its UI and ai suite 5 puts all the fans at 60% and i cant control them properly.

Even tried recording the issue and at the startup the pc ran to 60-70% of the fans..

Just wont use it anymore unless there is something in there i need to check, but HWInfo can do the same.

can u make a profil in icue that says 30% and make a flat curve on all fans on it 30%

Say what model of fan(s) u have

than take a pic of the rpms and post here?

Just now, NorKris said:

can u make a profil in icue that says 30% and make a flat curve on all fans on it 30%

Say what model of fan(s) u have

than take a pic of the rpms and post here?

But why? I dont see how this proves anything.

Just now, MultiGamerClub said:

But why? I dont see how this proves anything.

if ur right, i wanna learn new stuff. and maybe more ppl on this forum can learn new stuff too 😛 

thats why we nerds on this forum 🙃

4 minutes ago, NorKris said:

if ur right, i wanna learn new stuff. and maybe more ppl on this forum can learn new stuff too 😛 

thats why we nerds on this forum 🙃

Hehe, alright i'll see on the profiles.

The fans im using are these:

Arctic P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB

30.thumb.PNG.75e81a55f13ace21624c0bc86de26850.PNG

Avg at 700 rpm at 30% @NorKris

ok so far so good.  now give me a pic when u think asus aishit is  messing with it

2 minutes ago, NorKris said:

ok so far so good.  now give me a pick when u think asus aishit is  messing with it

Will enable it and see if it does something.

edit: Ai Suite 3 it seems, always thought it was 5.

Edited by MultiGamerClub