Buying suggestion (from Xiaomi A2 Lite to a newer Samsung A or M series) Hi!

I am planning to switch from an Xiaomi A2 Lite to a Samsung phone because my current one is starting to crap out on me and I liked my previous Samsungs a bit better.

Currently I am thinking of an M21 or M31. I was also considering something like an A40 or A41. But as far as my research goes, many A series phone have only a 720p display and usually have lower mAh for the battery. Should I be concerned?

Also, it may be relevant that I am planning to buy a used phone because I am on a budget. I can get an M21 or M31 for 100-130 Euros if I am patient and haggle a bit.

What other Samsung phones would you recommend that are in the M21 ballpark? I would prefer a newer model as I would like the battery to still be healthy and so I would like to avoid stuff like the A40 or anything from 2019 honestly as I think that the best part of the battery life is already gone, but if I am wrong, let me know.

Do any of the A or M series models have some charging management technology thing? Because, I usually leave my phone to charge over night and that apparently wears out the battery over time.

THANKS A LOT!