HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The motion gestures, with the dot view case people no longer have to turn on and off their phones to check the time and notifications. This saves a lot of power especially when you are low and also gives a clear indication of what the notification is eg: email or text, instead of the standard one colour indicator.

The absolute best thing I like about the phone I like is the body. Metal FTW!

The metal body of the m8, such wow, such phone

love the dual camera and the effects that can be added to it after the pics are taken

hope i can win this phone really need to replace my S3.

good luck to everyone

My favourite feature is the build quality. It is just amazing to hold on your hands.

I love the M8 because it is one the few phones that not only looks good but does almost anything!Plus,The Dot View Case would be cool to show off to my friends!

The thing I like most about the phone has got to be those speakers. Such a simple and obvious idea.

I have the Alcatel one touch ($30..lol)...makes me the coolest person here, BUT....I could be even cooler if I had an HTC ONE m8

My favorite thing about this phone is the construction. The entire construction. All the features and high end parts packed into the mostly metal design. It is clearly above other phones not just in features but in the quality of construction. I treat my devices very well but I surely appreciate the love and attention put into this phones design and durability. Yea, I chose construction because it is a broader topic for this phone than just one tidbit but I can't help how much I am into a device that is that good in everything. 

the dual cameras are pretty cool but the metal construction is by far the best thing about it

My favorite thing about the new HTC ONE (m8) is the included micoSD card slot! =D 

that brush aluminum finish.

with front mounted speakers.

awesome camera and effects.

this is the beast.

and also free stuffs yay!

HTC Sense is the best part of this phone in my opinion, next to the gorgeous display.

Is the new guy going to fill in for Slick for this week's WAN show? Or you going solo?

Yes! Do this! I mean, if he wants to that is, but he does, I know this. LINUS, DO THIS FOR US <3

For me, the best part of the M8 is the fact that HTC just disregard the status quo for most phone manufacturers, with huge screens and ridiculous pixel counts on the cameras, and focus on what really matters, the UX. The One phones are built to a ridiculous quality level, and as you quite rightly said, for the majority of people they're not going to be printing out their phone pictures (I don't even own a printer anymore), they're just going straight to facebook or instagram, 4mpx is definitely a sweet spot in terms of getting a decent image without wasting space.

I love the depth camera thing!

Absolutely gorgeous handset. I'd kill to get my hands on that haha glad to see they finally added the on screen buttons though alongside the SD slot.

I want an m8 for the build comstruction, I just bought my nexus 5 and as much as I love it I'm left wanting in build quality. Great video Linus keep up the phone reviews there awesome!

I want that phone so bad .Best speakers on a phone ever !!! Tnx Linus for your awesomeness !!! UP UP!! 

I love everything about the phone.

From the hardware to sense 6 and even to the dot view case that's specially made for the M8. This phone just impresses me everytime i have a look at it or watch a video of it on Youtube. Can't wait to test one out when it's available in Malaysia. Or if i could get one, that'd be great. ;)

I'd wrap my whole car in HTC One M8's sticker if i got the M8 lol. Kudos to Linus and his team for the review. Cute cat!

Great video Linus, I really like the metal body, the android skin looks great as well, although I do think i'd prefer the stock android. The micro sd card slot is also a huge plus!

Good giveaway! Be a good upgrade to the S3 and also share the view of why no one else has implemented front facing speakers(even years ago!) 

My Rig - Intel 4670K (4.3Ghz) Cooler Noctua NH-C14| Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H | 16GB GSkill 1866MHz | Gigabyte 7970 OC  | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Thermaltake Overseer RX-I  | Thermaltake TP Qfan 750w

Brothers rig- AMD FX-6100(4.1 GHz) | Gigabyte 990FXA -D3 | 8GB GSkill 1866MHz | Sapphire 7870 Ghz OC  | Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb | Antec 900 v3  | Antec Neopower Blue 650w

Clickity, dickity, doo, helping get phones for two.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

This phone looks gorgeous although I have to say my favourite thing about it has to be the camera, it was shown in the video that the video quality is amazing and I can imagine photos follow suit.

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

I like the dual-camera system that gives you the possibility to refocus after-shot

and the fact that is hardware based and not only software like other manufacturers do  :D