HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing i like the most is the awesome build quality and the better battery life than the m7 , and linus keep them reviews coming, nobody does them like you do

Loving that build quality.  10 steps in front of the rest  :)

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

Dual front-facing speakers are the best feature of this phone. Now gimme!

Just at first sight of the phone in your review,I instantly came up with hundreds of things that amazed me with it! 

I've had a hard time sorting through all those thing to choose only one thing; the roundly chaped back of the phone.

It looks really comfy in the hand wich I find very pleasing. I've used my girlfriends S3 a couple of times and I really loved that feeling of the phone just fitting perfecly in your hand, and the M8 looks like it has even more rounded edges and a more rounded shape of the back overall than the S3 does which makes my hands nearly droll over it as i love to have comfortable round things in my hands, if you know what I mean ;)  

My favorite thing about the phone has to be either the inclusion of the micro SD card slot or the absolutely beautiful build quality :3 

(great review by the way, glad you didn't hang around on the specs to much because I usually check that out myself anyways)

This phone is just so awesome...absolutely s***s all over its competition, especially aesthetically. My favourite is the absolutely beautiful exterior

That battery life though! The battery life on my Note 3 is killing me.... also FREE PHONE!!! PRESS THIS LINK!!!!!

The best thing is that HTC knows about the quality premium users want. I really hate those cheap plastic phones from other brands

Thanks HTC!

I love the design of the phone also Dem speakers keep doing these phone review it is great to here your point of view.

Love the aesthetics and dual front facing speakers of the M8.

That build quality is amazing and I could need the expandable storage + the battery life. Only have 8Gb right now on my phone and the battery somtimes runs really low...

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

From the review video, the feature that stands out the most to me is phone's response mechanism. That double tap to wake up, awesome. Don't have to struggle hitting the home button (for a lot of phone) without hitting the volume button in the process. Also, that camera start up is quite nice. I find myself in a lot of situation where I'd like to take a shot of the situation but the process of turning on the camera took too long (yes, a few seconds is long enough).

Love the looks of the phone and the improved hardware!

Also a really nice video, you should definitely keep doing phone reviews! 

As much as gushing about a product feels kind of forced in this situation, I think it looks nice.

Favourite thing would probably be how android is optimized deal with power hungry services by default without impacting performance.

My favorite thing would be the build quality.

I love the fact it is fast, compared to my Galaxy S plus :(

But it's an awesome review, keep up the good work :)

I just love the build quality of the phone. Cannot be matched by plastic

My favorite part about the new HTC One is the superb build quality which other manufacturers simply cannot match

My favourite thing about the m8 is how handsome it is compared to other less handsome phones. 

What I love about the HTC ONE (M8) is the front-faced speakers, and absolute amazing exclusive feature!

Awesome Give Away, I like that it isn't Apple and it is HTC

I was thinking about upgrading from my iPhone for a long time, only thing that was holding me off was that iPhone build quality was clearly superior to other phones available on the market. After I saw M8 i think I finally found a replacement for my phone. It looks stunning, the build quality seems very good and from what I heard it's one of the best phones on the market.

Intel Core i5-3570K @4,2Ghz w/ Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 || MSI Z77A-G43 || Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL9 || MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G || Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB || CM Storm Quickfire XT || Roccat Kone Pure Optical || Logitech z-623 // Fiio e09k+e07k and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250Ohm + Zalman ZM-MIC1

My favorite thing about this phone is probably the metal content. I've been using brushed plastic and/or glass (looking at you, Nexus 4 & 5) for years. Also been wanting to try out Sense. :)