HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

finally a worthy looking replacement to my old LG phone.. the main things i like about the HTC One M8 are the pretty great sounding mic, the 5 inch 1080p display, and the very pretty looking aesthetics of it.

i have owned a htc one m7 for a while now so i know what it feels like to have an awesomely built phone.
What i love the most about the htc one (m8) is the new design, i love the bigger screen and more aluminium body stuff ^^

Keep up the good work linus (:

How would you compare the battery saving mode to the Sony Xperia Z2's stamina mode or the GS5's ultra battery saving mode?

Hope I win :D

I like the build Quality and industrial design of the HTC One m8

HTC continues to mark the phone business with another amazing product. Isn't only the specs but the amazing quality build and outstanding design. For me without any kind of doubt the kings of kings of the phones.

Giveaway!!

I really love the build quality, the speakers and the screen

Great review Linus, 

I already figured that Im not the first to say it, but the design of this phone is just marvelouse.

I like premium looking gadgets and this phone is no exception. 

and to sum it up in two words, build quality  :P 

I'm very impressed with the screen on this phone, I haven't seen it in person but every video I've seen of it looks amazing. Also that dot's case, mmmm

my favorite thing is the build quality and the design

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB

holy balls, click the link and maybe i'll win, you two probably will, by maybe i will get one of them!

Also, to address Linus' request in the video, i love the M8's industrial design.  i own the M7 and i love it and all of its features, but i adore its ID.  Its solid and simplistic.  Its based on a similar enjoyment i get from my tower, a Silverstone FT02.  Got the black one with windowed side panel when i built my current rig like 5 years ago (still have no issues with performance! (full disclosure- had to replace a graphics card that died..... now it works like a champ)  and i still enjoy the way it looks.  I love the unibody solid design on the tower just like i do the one, and coincidentally, the anodized aluminum is almost the exact same shade of dark grey/matte black.

anyway, /endramble

+-Wendriel

With HTC it's always gonna be the build-quality... which is superb!

... and the shitty camera (mostly the problem with HTC devices). But still, one of the best phones!

While the front speakers and bigger screen have always been something I admired at first glance I have to say that my favorite thing about the M8 is the lack of color color shift because of how it can be a hassle when trying to look at my current phone from an angle sometimes and find it to be irritating that I can almost never see what's on the screen.

I could really use an upgrade, my phone is a galaxy s advance with a cracked screen. My favorite thing about the m8 are the speakers, as i listen to music and watch youtube a lot

My favourite part of this phone would have to be the build quality.

Love the design. The brushed aluminium looks fantastic especially in the gunmetal grey

My favorite thing about the m8 ?

Well....there's the design,the speakers,the display....fudge...I like mostly everyhing about the phone exept the power button placement and and round edges.

I have damm small hands and while it was confortable to hold it , it didn't really feel safe...

Overall an awesome phone , i'd buy one if it was cheaper.

Dang the build quality of the m8 looks friggin awesome and smexy! I really do hope HTC does well this year am still rocking my old HTC desire HD from 4 years back ! 

The design and build quality of the phone for sure!

As an ID student, I approve of this phone :)

Damn sexy phone

I so want boom sound

I love the dual camera, the design is gorgeous! #giveaway