gpu usage

Losty69420

hello i got my first pc 2 weeks ago and my temps were perfect , it was like 33-40 c gpu usage and after some days i installed cracked plugins , after that i reinstalled windows , after that i reinstalled cracked plugins from other source , i reinstalled windows like more than 5 times , i havent installed anything cracked  , my gpu is rx 580 4gb sapphire nitro and i5 9400f 16 ram , idk how to fix this problem , like when i turn on pc celsius on gpu is 26 and it goes up to like 40 after i turn on roblox , and after playing for more than 30 minutes it goes up to 50 , im kinda paranoid , how do i fix this problem? everything is perfect in amd settings , i reinstalled drivers , i have latest drivers , i download required drivers too , what do i do? ill update more info later

Don't see what the problems you're talking about, 50C is well below average temps for an RX 580. Are you trying to talk about actual GPU usage being at like 50%? What are you using to measure everything, MSI Afterburner, HWinfo, the AMD driver, etc.?

no like actual celsius , i mean i had lower celsius at first 

1 hour ago, Losty69420 said:

when i turn on pc celsius on gpu is 26

Makes sense. It cooled down while the PC was off and has nothing to do really while sitting at the desktop.

and it goes up to like 40 after i turn on roblox

Again makes complete sense. It's now rendering the game, it's working harder and so it will increase in temperature.

and after playing for more than 30 minutes it goes up to 50

Completely fine. CPUs and GPUs will always have a higher-than-ambient temperature, because they produce a lot of head in a tiny location.

This is completely fine and nothing to worry about. There is nothing to fix. Worry when you start hitting 80-90 C. Even that is not the end of the world, but is considered "hot". Anything below 70-80 C I would consider normal, especially if air cooled.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB