Gaming Chair Suggestions

S70N3R

Hey guys,

I want a suggestion for a gaming chair below 200$. I have looked up on amazon and marketplace and there are bunch of chairs below 200$. But the reviews of some of them make it so hard to decide on a chair. Max Budget is 200 USD, throw me your best choice. Thanks

‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ –Richard Branson

Look at office chairs,they are much better for your back,and are made to be sit in for long time.

Not saying that all gaming chairs are terrible,but in my limited case ive tryed couple of 500+euros models,and honestly i would never buy a ''gaming'' chair.

Nice simple mesh office chair is much nicer,you sweat less,keeps your posture straight.

I suspect that at that price range all the "gaming" chairs are made by the same manufacturer so it really matter which one you get since they're all probably the same quality.

But, like others I would suggest going the office chair route. At that budget, I would either find one on sale at Office Depot or find a local office furniture liquidator and find something used. I can't recommend anything specific because it would be above your budget.

Most gaming chairs are a terrible meme that are uncomfortable and look ridiculous.

The actual good ones are all around $400-500 like secretlabs

For $200 id try to find a sturdy desk chair/id stay away from cheap "leather" chairs they will probably fall apart within a year, pay attention to weight limits and get one that is above your weight, else you can have issues like the middle beam pushing through the frame and dragging on your floor.

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

The only gaming chair that I could recommend would be the Secretlab Titan EVO (NOT the omega).  And even then, as BTOD notes, it's only a middle-of-the-road chair for comfort/features compared to office chairs.

You aren't going to get any chair that's durable, with upholstery that wears well, cushioning that doesn't compress in mere weeks, etc--in the <$200 range.  I'm not saying that as some kind of elitist snob; I've been there and tried them.  Gaming chairs are purely for looks, and <$200 is purely for flushing your money.

gaming chairs are terrible value , as others said you are of better luck with office chairs 

CPU:  i7 9700K / CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 4/Motherboard: Gigabyte z390 Aorus Pro Wifi/ RAM: 2 x Ballistix 8GB  DDR4

GPU:  ASUS ROG STRIX  RTX 2070 SSD:  ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB NVMe / HDD:  3TB WD 30EZRX

PC Case:  CM H500P Mesh White / PSU: Corsair RM850i -850w Gold  /Monitor :LG CX 55 + S27B970D

DAC: Audioengine D1 /Speakers : Focal Bird 2.1 /Headphones: Sennheiser HD 380Pro / B&W PX

PC Part Picker