Anyone's B550 motherboard still suffering from USB connection issue?

Hello everyone, just making this post to ask if anyone has the same issue.

So I think we all know what is the problem between Ryzen 5000 and 500 series motherboards earlier, which is supposed to have been fixed by now. 

I recently transfered my system with a 5900X from my ITX build to an ATX build, switching from a Strix X570I to a Strix B550XE. I noticed this issue when I was playing VR, during which I had to populate all my USB ports in order to run those devices. My headset just randomly lose tracking, and sometimes disconnects for about 5 seconds and cause my game to stop working after about 10 minutes into the play session.

I thought it was weird, because I have experienced the exact same issue with the older X570I board, lose tracking, disconnecting, every symptom are exactly the same, while the issue was in fact FIXED following the AGESA 1203 update. I used the fixed X570 board for half a year and experienced 0 issue with it and was quite happy about it.

However, I think I found the issue with the current setup: all 4 USBA on top of the B550XE are USB2.0, while all ports on X570I are either USB3.2gen1 or gen2, having no USB2.0 whatsoever.

Now the question I would like to ask everybody is that, are you still experiencing USB disconnection issue, specifically with USB2.0 ports? I am replacing my B550XE with a X570 Tomahawk to see if it works, because I am almost certain that a X570 with USB3.2 ports will work as I have seen with my X570I (unless I'm really unlucky).

Just a picture of the rig it looks really nice, sad that I'll have to tear it apart to get another motherboard in.

1899248197_QQ20211022145251.thumb.jpg.e3b9920316e2f6369285ba43775039c5.jpg