600t Getting rid of the fan controller?

SKOONJar

Does anyone know of a replacement I/O plate I can buy that gets rid of the fan controller knob on the corsair 600t?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I don't think there is any unfortunately  :(

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Is it really that big of a deal? Personally I like how it looks.

I dont use it so its kind of useless. I used it for a month and there was a few times I had forgotten to turn it up while gaming and decided it would be better for the mobo to regulate it. Now it just kinda bugs me that its there.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I dont use it so its kind of useless. I used it for a month and there was a few times I had forgotten to turn it up while gaming and decided it would be better for the mobo to regulate it. Now it just kinda bugs me that its there.

Get some cheapish led light strips that use fan headers for power, there are quite a few out there, then plug them into the fan controller and wool-ah you have a lovely illuminated case, the brightness of which you can change with the twist of a conveniently placed knob.

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Get some cheapish led light strips that use fan headers for power, there are quite a few out there, then plug them into the fan controller and wool-ah you have a lovely illuminated case, the brightness of which you can change with the twist of a conveniently placed knob.

I love you... No homo :)

The knob?

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

The knob?

The fan controller..

im thinking about cutting it away on mine and replacing it with some acrylic or mesh..

(Comming soon)