Looking for a speciv cable for my pc. "jst argb"

CasoF13

I currently run in my pc 2 argb fan hubs that came with my cf120 deepcool fans.

these hub connect with something i beleive i found as "jst" ports ?? problem is my 2 remaing cpu fans (well actually one)

a silverstone were the cable already was jst so problem there

and a sickleflow120 argb which only has a "normal" 3pin cable. what i am looking for is a adapter plug/cable to convert the normal argb 3pin to a jst 3pin .

thx in advance

1 hour ago, CasoF13 said:

these hub connect with something i beleive i found as "jst" ports ?? problem is my 2 remaing cpu fans (well actually one)

and a sickleflow120 argb which only has a "normal" 3pin cable. what i am looking for is a adapter plug/cable to convert the normal argb 3pin to a jst 3pin .

thx in advance

Afaik while adaptor cables would be pretty easy to make for all the rgb and argb fans they are scrupulously avoided by manufacturers.  They went more or less apeshit a few years ago running away from basic standards with rgb in the first place.  The theory is that they use the proprietary nature of rgb to force consumers into their “ecosystem”.  Different manufacturers will have different rgb components that are cheap or overpriced or deliberately designed to fail while being overpriced. One quickly finds though that the child part you bought the system for cannot be used without the bad one.  Adaptors would destroy that so they generally don’t make them.  This is the kind of crud that failed in the early 20th century and the companies that are still around from that learned long ago.  In the 30’s it was lawn mowers.  They were a new thing then.  Everyone has to keep on learning the hard way.  Lightbulb manufacturers are old.  Philips, General Electric?  Not new companies.  They make the bits that actually light up.  The computer fan makers just buy from them.  What did they do?  Got together with a bunch of other companies that also made lightbulbs and agreed on a standard.  Not their first rodeo.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, CasoF13 said:

thx in advance

aliexpress has em

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

5 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

aliexpress has em

Adaptors?  Really?  Maybe that whole thing is breaking up then.  They always eventually do.  Perhaps rgb will be worth dealing with soon.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Adaptors?  Really?  Maybe that whole thing is breaking up then.  They always eventually do.

ya i dont no there no much left on ammazon or other sites like diypc mods. but aliexpress has em still. (could be different on us sites thow)

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i dont no there no much left on ammazon or other sites like diypc mods. but aliexpress has em still.

I missed em entirely then. 

2 hours ago, CasoF13 said:

i am looking for something like this https://www.ebay.de/itm/283975574684?hash=item421e43649c:g:ia4AAOSwEkZfMhYO

just for 3pin i am living in europe and cant get it using aliexpress so any advise there ? plz

if you cant find one were you live make one.

can try here https://www.moddiy.com/search.php?search_query=rgb+calbe

Edited by thrasher_565