Windows constantly bricks after every update - ongoing

Oygevalt

I have a Dell XPS 7590 running windows 10 that i have done multiple windows reinstalls in the past. Everytime or at random, there is a windows update it puts my pc in a boot loop stuck on the dell logo.

This had caused me to make multiple recovery points in windows to boot back to but this time I lost 30+ hours on an old game save file that's not cloud stored. I haven't gone to a restore point yet, it's still in the boot loop.

Is there anyway to fix this? It's pissing me off that windows does this.

Edit: found this video

I couldn't try it because i didn't have access to another pc to copy a windows media tool. Ill try it when this crap happens again but for now I went back to a recovery point and did sfc /scannow after i booted in and got rid of the corrupted files from windows update.

Fuck. You. Microsoft.

If you have any tips or stuff that helped you fix this issue please let me know.

Not sure if it still works but with Dell I'm pretty sure if you hold the FN (function button) power on the laptop keeps the FN held then smash the Windows key

it should bring you out of the loops and to the login screen!  then look at your updates I'd guess! 

12 minutes ago, gentlemanspot said:

Not sure if it still works but with Dell I'm pretty sure if you hold the FN (function button) power on the laptop keeps the FN held then smash the Windows key

it should bring you out of the loops and to the login screen!  then look at your updates I'd guess! 

Tried it once, didn't work. It went into automatic repair and i tried to uninstall an update. Now I have this screen

20240519_100117.jpg

16 minutes ago, gentlemanspot said:

20240519_100310.jpg

Ok so i ran sfc /scannow in cmd safemode and It fixed a few corrupt files. Now I restarted the pc from cmd and it said it has undone the update. It's still on the dell logo with the throbber. I'll let it run for a couple hours.