Lian Li TU150 Watercooling build

Budget (including currency): 500€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and Fusion 360

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi guys,

right now im planning to watercool my PC.

Im running a:
Lian Li TU 150

Intel i9-9900k

MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3x OC 10G

Gigabyte Aorus | Z390 Pro Wifi

I allready have a Partslist created but it will be my first Watercooling Loop and i really don't want to mess it up Mayorly.

It would be a blast if you could check out my Parts-List and give me some productive feedback.

https://www.alphacool.com/AtsdCartSave/load/key/15db84a66007698687ec5753d1b014d8

For fans im planning to use 2 A12x15 and 1 A12x25 fans by Noctua.

I cann't wait to gather your input for my Loop

Best regards and stay safe

The amount of radiator is a bit low IMO, but looking at that case that seems about as much as you can fit in there. Everything else looks pretty good.

That said, if you're gonna go soft tubing, look into the EK ZMT tubing. It's a bit expensive, but it's some of the best tubing I've used. Super easy to work with and looks really nice in a system. 

First of all, thanks for your reply.

Your recommandation made me switch to 16/10mm Tubing. Thanks about that 🙂

The only area Left would be in the front of the case but im not quite sure if and how i would fit the resevoir and pump combo in the case then.

Speaking of wich, would you suggest to try adding it? Is there something like a "fanshroud mount"? Basicly stacking radioator->fan->resevoir/pump as one package.

Is the very thick 120mm radiator a good idea or is it "wasted" room?

Updated Partslist so far: https://www.alphacool.com/AtsdCartSave/load/key/f4902b3ebe1b081b65471e0b68b977fa