Need help to chooseee!!!

hey guys,

i wanted to ask your opinion about this Laptop, HP Pavilion Gaming 16-a0046nl, (i can buy it for a 999,00 Euros here in italy, its at a discount price before was 1399.00)

do you think it's worth to buy it?

if u need some comparison ( https://www.mediaworld.it/catalogo/computer-e-smart-home/computer/notebook/f/processore-intel-core-i7/ram-16-gb/grafica-nvidia )

if i can help with something else im here,

w8ing for ur answers , ty!

14 minutes ago, TCAMarco said:

hey guys,

i wanted to ask your opinion about this Laptop, HP Pavilion Gaming 16-a0046nl, (i can buy it for a 999,00 Euros here in italy, its at a discount price before was 1399.00)

do you think it's worth to buy it?

if u need some comparison ( https://www.mediaworld.it/catalogo/computer-e-smart-home/computer/notebook/f/processore-intel-core-i7/ram-16-gb/grafica-nvidia )

if i can help with something else im here,

w8ing for ur answers , ty!

Link doesn't work just gives a sorted list of laptops.

It looks good on paper but there is a very good reason it is priced like this. It CAN NOT COOL ITSELF WELL AT ALL. The cpu overheats like crazy in this laptop. Gpu also runs very hot and it is already the much slower  max q version. You will have bad performance in games.

Then you get the pretty crappy screen, low battery life, cheap chassis,... genuinly not a good laptop at all.

Honestly for 1000 euro look at the new lenovo legion 5 with a 5600h + rtx 3060. It hovers around that price in France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany so hopefully there too.

Mediamarkt is known to always be overpriced so don't look there for it.

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Link doesn't work just gives a sorted list of laptops.

It looks good on paper but there is a very good reason it is priced like this. It CAN NOT COOL ITSELF WELL AT ALL. The cpu overheats like crazy in this laptop. Gpu also runs very hot and it is already the much slower  max q version. You will have bad performance in games.

Then you get the pretty crappy screen, low battery life, cheap chassis,... genuinly not a good laptop at all.

Honestly for 1000 euro look at the new lenovo legion 5 with a 5600h + rtx 3060. It hovers around that price in France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany so hopefully there too.

Mediamarkt is known to always be overpriced so don't look there for it.

i really cant find it on any ita sites, even on lenovo.it , if u can give me the serial number maybe ill find it.

there is this one Lenovo legion 7 at 1599,00 (a bit too much) it have a Core™ i7-10875H NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8gb

Just now, TCAMarco said:

i really cant find it on any ita sites, even on lenovo.it , if u can give me the serial number maybe ill find it.

there is this one Lenovo legion 7 at 1599,00 (a bit too much) it have a Core™ i7-10875H NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8gb

All last gen stuff not good. At least that legion can sort of cool that i7 ish. Again not good at all still and terrible value.

Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H (82JU00EHMH) this would be a laptop I can recommend. They are still launching in new countries to this day so Italy might not have had it yet. Worst case you ship it over from a neighbouring one and pay a bit more in shipping. Lots of people do that.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

All last gen stuff not good. At least that legion can sort of cool that i7 ish. Again not good at all still and terrible value.

Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H (82JU00EHMH) this would be a laptop I can recommend. They are still launching in new countries to this day so Italy might not have had it yet. Worst case you ship it over from a neighbouring one and pay a bit more in shipping. Lots of people do that.

found it on amazon at 1654,99 😞

yeah i tought that old gen is kinda a bad choice, but based on the market here i also tought that the hp at 999,00 was a good option, there arent really a lot of choices in terms of prices .. maybe towards december there will be other discount or at least i hope so..

should i look for something else other than the lenovo that u reccomend, there is something similar to that?

1 minute ago, TCAMarco said:

found it on amazon at 1654,99 😞

yeah i tought that old gen is kinda a bad choice, but based on the market here i also tought that the hp at 999,00 was a good option, there arent really a lot of choices in terms of prices .. maybe towards december there will be other discount or at least i hope so..

should i look for something else other than the lenovo that u reccomend, there is something similar to that?

Big difference between Belgium and Italy then. Here they barely go for 1100€

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Big difference between Belgium and Italy then. Here they barely go for 1100€

maybe i can try to buy it from switzerland i have friends there that can pick it up... maybe

2 minutes ago, TCAMarco said:

maybe i can try to buy it from switzerland i have friends there that can pick it up... maybe

You can usually just buy it directly from France too and get it shipped no need to go through all those hoops.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You can usually just buy it directly from France too and get it shipped no need to go through all those hoops.

wich site can i use?

1 minute ago, TCAMarco said:

wich site can i use?

Amazon is one. I don't know the specific ones as the ones I used part from amazon has been bought up by a different company and I haven't ordered from them since.