TITANFALL bug?

levsingh

guys whenever i bump up my AA to max i save the changes and when i come back its again to none. have a r9 290x, i7 4770k cpu

check it isnt being forced in your amd software

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

At least you can play titanfall...

(screw you EA, hope you burn, slowly)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Is your game ini file set to read only? If it isn't reinstall the game.

(EA: Fuck up everything)

Go to %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Respawn\Titanfall and see if you can find your configuration file and try to find the AA entry and edit it (but don't know what is the correct text to type but you could try some AA and see how the settings are named)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

its getting fixed today, the patch should be up in about 20 mins http://www.titanfall.com/news/titanfall-patch-update-two

At least you can play titanfall...

does it gets stuck in initializing?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

its getting fixed today, the patch should be up in about 20 mins http://www.titanfall.com/news/titanfall-patch-update-two

does it gets stuck in initializing?

I have 2 separate issues on 2 separate systems. On my PC the audio cuts out after a few sec in game and a few seconds later it just freezes and I have to force close. On my laptop I can ONLY connect to the Australian data center (I live in Europe) which gives me 400+ ping. I have over 100 games on steam and I've never had a problem. Out of my 4 games on Origin, 3 have/had major game breaking issues. I've had Titanfall for weeks and still haven't played it once. I hate you so much EA, so so much...

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I have 2 separate issues on 2 separate systems. On my PC the audio cuts out after a few sec in game and a few seconds later it just freezes and I have to force close. On my laptop I can ONLY connect to the Australian data center (I live in Europe) which gives me 400+ ping. I have over 100 games on steam and I've never had a problem. Out of my 4 games on Origin, 3 have/had major game breaking issues. I've had Titanfall for weeks and still haven't played it once. I hate you so much EA, so so much...

firewall permissions for origin and titanfall? also i assume that PC is the same in your sig (which is a freaking beast BTW), maybe those can be the problem, also that patch is fixing a lot of stuff maybe that will fix your problem, just a though but did you checked what servers appear on the list?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

firewall permissions for origin and titanfall? also i assume that PC is the same in your sig (which is a freaking beast BTW), maybe those can be the problem, also that patch is fixing a lot of stuff maybe that will fix your problem, just a though but did you checked what servers appear on the list?

Believe me I spent about 2 days trying everything I could possibly find/think of including several conversations with EA support. I tried everything from port forwarding, to turning off firewall, to turning off SLI, changing connections etc etc etc. Nothing works.

Believe me I spent about 2 days trying everything I could possibly find/think of including several conversations with EA support. I tried everything from port forwarding, to turning off firewall, to turning off SLI, changing connections etc etc etc. Nothing works.

well that's really bad luck also you could try now since the patch is live ATM

silly origin, how can a program confuse gigabytes whit megabytes?

post-30767-0-37491000-1397167689.jpg

well that's really bad luck also you could try now since the patch is live ATM

Yeah I'll give it a shot tomorrow (going to bed now). Fingers crossed!