Land rovers new invisible bonnet technology, one step closer to being full on invisable

brownninja97

Knowing land rover there will likely be some sort of way to avoid this issue or its as still as lifting the cameras up into their own little compartment. 

I would suggest mirrors could be used, maybe you could flip them with a switch and it cleans the other side while using the clean.

Yeah it would be a cool feature and useful, but... What's so special about a camera / cameras showing the bottom of the vehicle and displaying it to the driver? The fact that it can project the image of the camera(s) onto the HUD is pretty neat and useful, but is it any more special than that? It's not like looking through the object (the front of the car), but showing on a display (HUD) what is behind that.

EDIT: looks like brownninja97 beat me to it. Damn you, you little ninja! Pun intended

One extra feature alone is never anything special, 50 extra features is when you start getting happy, land rover is the kind of company that does that, many features we wouldnt even ever see

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The grammar nazi in me can't hold back  :wacko:

"invisable" in the title  :o  :o

Back to the topic doe, really cool tech, would be cool to see it all round the car, so you can see through the fakkin poles that block your vison (blindzone)

a spelling error is not a grammar error. 

The grammar Nazi in me can't stand it when you complain about grammar when it's just a spelling error haha

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

a spelling error is not a grammar error. 

The grammar Nazi in me can't stand it when you complain about grammar when it's just a spelling error haha

oh, there is a next level of nazi  :lol: