gpu pairing to cpu without too much bottleneck

OhYou_

I have an intel i7-3520m cpu.

would it be at all worth it to get a 1650 over a 1050ti or even 1050?
Current card is a gtx 770, so they are all roughly the same with the 1650 being better slightly in all benchmarks i can find.

I'm looking to get a 4gb card which is 75w or less (no external power ideally) and is dual slot, and under 200mm ish long, 115mm high 

5 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

I have an intel i7-3520m cpu.

would it be at all worth it to get a 1650 over a 1050ti or even 1050?
Current card is a gtx 770, so they are all roughly the same with the 1650 being better slightly in all benchmarks i can find.

I'm looking to get a 4gb card which is 75w or less (no external power ideally) and is dual slot, and under 200mm ish long, 115mm high 

I'm fairly certain the 770 will outperform the 1050ti by a fair margin.... and the 1650 wouldn't be much of an upgrade... but that cpu isn't gonna bottleneck any of those

As DrunkenPanda said, it's not a huge upgrade to go from 770 to 1650. And given the prices right now, you may be better off waiting if the improvement isn't going to be massive.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

oh the main improvement is it fitting the case and being portable. It was fine all these months just shoved off to the corner of my desk with the gpu hanging out the side on a riser and powered by two psus, but I'm going to be traveling in the coming months and I plan to bring it with me.
I was lucky enough a year ago to even get the 770 at $75 shipped and even those are now selling for $100+ so I'm not sure the prices are going any lower for a while. 

edit: pic for lulz

20210928_122200.jpg