Integrated and Discrete Graphics both enabled

I have a i7 6700k. It has intel hd 530 graphic of 4 gb memory. I also have a nvidia gt 730 2gb graphics card. Now I am having hard time editing photos in photoshop and even 4k video playing just to choose which clips I would like to create proxies in primere pro.
Is there any way that I can merge these graphics to work together so that at least I can play 4k videos in my machine?
N.B: I can't afford to buy a graphics card right now.

No, you cannot make them work together. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Tazwar said:

I have a i7 6700k. It has intel hd 530 graphic of 4 gb memory. I also have a nvidia gt 730 2gb graphics card. Now I am having hard time editing photos in photoshop and even 4k video playing just to choose which clips I would like to create proxies in primere pro.
Is there any way that I can merge these graphics to work together so that at least I can play 4k videos in my machine?
N.B: I can't afford to buy a graphics card right now.

Sell the GT 730 if you can.  Your integrated graphics is on par, possibly even better, than the GT 730.  The only reason to have it is you need extra monitor outputs.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, Caroline said:

In short, you can't "merge them together" like if it was a SLI or multi-gpu configuration for a workstation.

What you can do is have both output video signals for let's say multiple monitors, but their processing capabilities will remain the same.

Agreed, there is no way to be able to combine the two GPUs to act as one right now. 

AMD, actually, had a technology called AMD Dual Graphics where they allowed AMD A-series APUs and select AMD discrete graphics cards to work together. They would work in Crossfire. This technology is pretty much obsolete/dead. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, CommanderAlex said:

Agreed, there is no way to be able to combine the two GPUs to act as one right now. 

AMD, actually, had a technology called AMD Dual Graphics where they allowed AMD A-series APUs and select AMD discrete graphics cards to work together. They would work in Crossfire. This technology is pretty much obsolete/dead. 

Yeah it was an interesting idea but since by its nature it was limited to graphics hardware that was very weak even for the time, sort of pointless.

Funny story though, a year or two I encountered a guy on another forum who was absolutely convinced that the Asus graphics cards with the "DUAL" branding were designed explicitly to work this way with AMD APU's. I asked him how he interpreted the Nvidia DUAL cards then and he never answered. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

Yeah it was an interesting idea but since by its nature it was limited to graphics hardware that was very weak even for the time, sort of pointless.

Funny story though, a year or two I encountered a guy on another forum who was absolutely convinced that the Asus graphics cards with the "DUAL" branding were designed explicitly to work this way with AMD APU's. I asked him how he interpreted the Nvidia DUAL cards then and he never answered. 

Yeah it really was a cool idea, kudos to AMD for the attempt. My second PC that was a prebuilt had an A8-5500 installed and a cheap way of getting into gaming, I thought about doing this with one of the weaker cards that it would support, but I never did that and saved up for my first PC that I built instead. 

Haha, if I didn't know anything about computers, I'd probably be that guy too. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv