if I'm going for a pre-bulit where should i buy it?

You're going to have to find somewhere that ships to your country, also I would suggest getting a 1440p monitor minimum if you plan to get something with a 3080 anything less and you'll have a resolution bottleneck. Check with NZXT BLD and see if they ship to where you live, had a buddy get one of their builds and it was very reasonable in price and build quality.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

2 minutes ago, RedOneEnergy said:

I have an order on a graphicscard but I have waited eight months now and I can't wait any longer so do you guys have any ideas where i should buy a pre-bulit

and if you're interested here is the PC i was going to build.

https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/user/RedOneEnergy/saved/#view=yKnMVn

What you could do is build a system with the new AMD APU's (probably 5700G) and use the integrated graphics until your GPU ships.

https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/list/gyGgkX

20 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

What you could do is build a system with the new AMD APU's (probably 5700G) and use the integrated graphics until your GPU ships.

I agree, I have the same plan for my own pc, until I can get a decently priced gpu.

I have had decent overall experiences with iBUYPOWER, I bought a pre-built that lasted 7-years from them. I also bought a gaming laptop from them, and it came in stellar condition. So they are competent in my book.

Problem is though, the pre-build PC industry as a whole is flat garbage, so rather you go with iBUYPOWER, Cyberpower, OriginPC... etc its a coin toss. I bought a laptop through XoticPC recently and that was an absolute disaster, I wish iBUYPOWER had a better laptop selection which is the ONLY reason I deviated.

Now I am ordering from OriginPC, so far so good, the ordering process went very smooth. When I receive my laptop here in a few days, I can give you an update and let you know if their process, at the minimum, is competent.

As for the actual build quality of OriginPC's desktop systems, I don't fully know, they get reviewed alot and they seem to be built ok enough. No matter who you choose though, they all seem to have their crappy design choices and part choices.

Don't expect any miracles, be ready to have send the system back, and be thorough when you inspect it. Be prepared for the possibility you might have to buy it a new power supply because that's the part a lot of these builders skimp on and they buy badly made knock-offs that could cost you the entire PC within just a year. Also look out for single RAM sticks, make sure they properly install dual channel memory instead of one big stick, refund that if you notice it.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:24 AM, Wilbur Cobb said:

I have had decent overall experiences with iBUYPOWER, I bought a pre-built that lasted 7-years from them. I also bought a gaming laptop from them, and it came in stellar condition. So they are competent in my book.

Problem is though, the pre-build PC industry as a whole is flat garbage, so rather you go with iBUYPOWER, Cyberpower, OriginPC... etc its a coin toss. I bought a laptop through XoticPC recently and that was an absolute disaster, I wish iBUYPOWER had a better laptop selection which is the ONLY reason I deviated.

Now I am ordering from OriginPC, so far so good, the ordering process went very smooth. When I receive my laptop here in a few days, I can give you an update and let you know if their process, at the minimum, is competent.

As for the actual build quality of OriginPC's desktop systems, I don't fully know, they get reviewed alot and they seem to be built ok enough. No matter who you choose though, they all seem to have their crappy design choices and part choices.

Don't expect any miracles, be ready to have send the system back, and be thorough when you inspect it. Be prepared for the possibility you might have to buy it a new power supply because that's the part a lot of these builders skimp on and they buy badly made knock-offs that could cost you the entire PC within just a year. Also look out for single RAM sticks, make sure they properly install dual channel memory instead of one big stick, refund that if you notice it.

Thanks for all the information and I will check out 3 websites you wrote about and I know the bad side of Pre-build but I didn't know about the ram and I only thought it was the case and the power supply that had the worst problems for the most part and sound good so yes to the update if you have time

On 9/27/2021 at 6:48 PM, Ankh Tech said:

I agree, I have the same plan for my own pc, until I can get a decently priced gpu.

I always love more opinions and if some of them can agree on each other that's even better and that's good to hear

On 9/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, Cool_Evlo said:

I like the suggestion and I'll try to play around with it and I like the idea but is this not going to be a problem? (Some AMD B550 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Cezanne CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions)

On 9/27/2021 at 6:23 PM, SpookyCitrus said:

You're going to have to find somewhere that ships to your country, also I would suggest getting a 1440p monitor minimum if you plan to get something with a 3080 anything less and you'll have a resolution bottleneck. Check with NZXT BLD and see if they ship to where you live, had a buddy get one of their builds and it was very reasonable in price and build quality.

I knew of 2 websites that does pre-built and I get what you're saying about the monitor but which one would you suggest  then and check out the website and it's always good to see if a person have tried it before

but the motherboard i have in my bulit could i use that until i actually got a graphics card?

16 hours ago, RedOneEnergy said:

Thanks for all the information and I will check out 3 websites you wrote about and I know the bad side of Pre-build but I didn't know about the ram and I only thought it was the case and the power supply that had the worst problems for the most part and sound good so yes to the update if you have time

Yes, I have an update on OriginPC. At the very least what I can say is dealing with them was easy enough, but unfortunately they sent me a broken laptop right out of the box.

This was a $5k EON17-X, and somehow they missed the fact that it BSODs and suffers total system crashes when running in high performance modes. It also was scoring way less on benchmarks then the previous unit of the same laptop I had refunded with XoticPC.

I think part of it is Clevo has extremely bad QC with their laptops, so don't buy them, but it doesn't excuse OriginPC and XoticPC sending me broken laptops.

Right now I am going with GenTechPC, which exclusively does high powered laptops. I also dropped buying Clevo laptops, so now I am going with a brand I know is decent, MSI. If GenTechPC interests you, I can update if they actually manage to send something that isn't totally broken.

On 10/4/2021 at 3:06 PM, Wilbur Cobb said:

Yes, I have an update on OriginPC. At the very least what I can say is dealing with them was easy enough, but unfortunately they sent me a broken laptop right out of the box.

This was a $5k EON17-X, and somehow they missed the fact that it BSODs and suffers total system crashes when running in high performance modes. It also was scoring way less on benchmarks then the previous unit of the same laptop I had refunded with XoticPC.

I think part of it is Clevo has extremely bad QC with their laptops, so don't buy them, but it doesn't excuse OriginPC and XoticPC sending me broken laptops.

Right now I am going with GenTechPC, which exclusively does high powered laptops. I also dropped buying Clevo laptops, so now I am going with a brand I know is decent, MSI. If GenTechPC interests you, I can update if they actually manage to send something that isn't totally broken.

well that's a lot and i will look forward to that and i am going for a Pc and not a gaming laptop i already have that