Computer crashed, unsure what hw is broken possibly RAM, mobo or CPU

I know "a member with ONE post?!.." but hear me oot.. heh.. out, I've not have a problem I couldn't solve myself like this before, and need serious professional help;

My computer has failed to basically work, so;
>It started appearing to that when I played games (first at random), to crash.
Not Windows (like BSODing or such), just - crash.
The computer after crashing seemed to not reboot, but manual reset via case reset button restarted the computer
after which it usually took hours or a day or so before it again crashed, this happened during some games(1) but not other games(2),
at time I thus assumed it was an issue caused by software errors and ignored it, avoiding games that let to crashes.

But a few days ago my computer started to crash during Star Citizen, annoyingly I then started up a simpler game on Steam
called "911 Operator", (simpler, performance-wise I mean), this time when playing the computer crashed, and stayed,, well, nonfunctional
by most standards, I was able to start win10 and log in, taking a few minutes before a crash occured, after this I only managed to run using the safe boot.

I did do a sfc/ scannow but I didn't get a good look at the result though I think It said issues was found and resolved, but alas the issue was still not "resolved"..

I then opted to reset win10, didn't help, so I copied what I wanted to keep from the C drive (whole SSD) and finally opted to do a clean install of Win10 (from a USB stick)

But this didn't fix any issues either, no, I've tried at least twice, once on the main SSD, and the second time on the secondary SSD, failed both times, and on the latter try it even crashed during the latter phase of the install, the "getting things ready" part of win10 install, so at least that indicates (in my mind) that it isn't likely to be the storage units/SSDs..

What could it be then?..

The PSU? I'm "TBD" on that one, though when in BIOS/UEFI the voltage outputs are within normal, (0,0x to 0,xx V below the output voltages)

The CPU? Possibly, though I am not sure how to really test to find out if it is the culprit, I have done stress testing using the included stuff in UBCD, though to tell you for sure which tests I did,

I'd have to do those tests again, the tests failed within minutes though..

The motherboard? I don't even got a clue as how to test that one really..

The RAM sticks? Again, not sure, as when I tried memtest they both failed, the first time I had both sticks running the test,  it got though all the tests but crashed on the second round at test10,

so then I ran only one stick, failed the first time on the test10, but if I ran a couple of tests at the time (1-4, 5-8, 9-13) no crash, not even at test 10.. again though, crashed when all tests was selected to be ran. And oh, the second stick also failed on its own, I do believe it was even faster than the first stick, at like test 3,4 or 5 on a first run though..

Some HW specs;

CPU: AMD Zen1 Ryzen 7 1700

RAM: Corsair DDR4 3200MHz 8GB x2(two sticks)

Motherboard: Asus asrock B350-plus

The main SSD is Samsung 960 Evo (connected to motherboard via M.2 and is 250GB sized),

the graphics card is an AMD 380 4GB

PSU is a Corsair.. something (650watt) I'll update this when I've gotten a better look at the PSU label.

Everything except for the graphics card was bought at the same time (and built), about.. the first few months after AMD released the Zen1 CPUs.

Well, I don't really know what more to say, if I can think of more to describe (if I forgotten anything) I'll add it and post it (If I can remember what I don't know I've forgotten.. lol)

I feel like I don't wanna get too "wordy", so Do feel free to ask questions and suggestions for what I should and/or could Do to try finding out what component isn't working.

At my disposal I don't have spare hardware, but have a laptop for which I can manage/make boot drives on (for USB sticks), I also have UBCD already on a stick, so If you are familiar with ubcd and could point me toward a particular test or so, please do let me know,..

And oh, the bios/UEFI works, as the computer gets that started and the UEFI bios menu works fine.