Windows 10 Automatic Repair Black Screen

ETthemastermind

Hi guys,

Last night, I had a weird windows crash. Basically, Steam crashed(I think) when I was trying to load the Halo Infinite flight. I wasnt able to reopen Steam so I figured I'd restart my machine. I clicked Shutdown and nothing happened, so I decided to hold the power button. During the time of me holding the power button, the shutdown splash screen came up and now I'm unable to get to windows. I either get the infite spinning dots or automatic repair which leads to a black screen with just the cursor. Iv googled in other places but they gave instructions which lead to the PC actually needing the load windows, which isnt overly helpful. I tried putting the windows media creation tool onto an admiteddly shitty USB drive but I dont seem to be able to use it. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to try and fix this?

PC specs from what i can remember:

AMD Ryzen 1600x

EVGA 1070ti ftw

32gb HyperX Ram

MSI B350 PC  Mate

Sorry, if theres anything im missing, I cant remember anything else

Thanks

some how windows got corrupted.

try to boot windows  on a usb thumb drive and see if it cant repair the corruption or not.

other wish it will be a fresh windows install.

always back up your data!

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC