Easily Bypass Windows 8.1,10,11 forced signup

Hello,

I regularly come through many windows systems and one of the most frustrating things is the forced Microsoft account signup.

Here's a super simple way to bypass it:-

Just type the email "garbage@garbage.com" and it will automatically go ahead and continue the setup as if nothing happened

Sometimes it may ask for a password (just type anything that comes into your mind and it will work)

20210924_183047.jpg

18 minutes ago, taavi said:

I wouldn't recommend this as garbage.com domain exists and probably that email too.

That email does exist though.......

And it seems to be locked from a long time.

Screenshot_20210924-185713.png

You can put any invalid email/pw combination a couple of times and it'll go ahead, nothing new

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Even easier way, at least up to Windows 10 (haven't tried on a fresh install of Windows 11 yet) is to just not connect Ethernet and/or skip connecting to WiFi. If it doesn't have an internet connection, it will give you the option to create a local account. Once setup is complete and you've fully booted into Windows, then you can connect to the internet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Yeah bad idea to use every random domain you see on internet. Plus garbage.com belongs to garbage the band lol.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

16 minutes ago, Benji said:

Even easier, reading the conditions and features of an OS tells you that this will become impossible and that you have to sign in to a Microsoft Account during initial setup on Windows 11 Home (versions higher than Home are excluded from this, but I still expect that you have to disable all connections for that). You are not supposed to be able to skip it anymore using Home versions. And even if you don't log in during initial setup, it'll basically make you do that at a later point and constantly nag you about it, which will make everybody who doesn't log in there to not be bothered even more upset because Windows will bother you about it, no matter what.

I'm not so sure that will survive. Could be wrong, but seems like something Microsoft is going to end up backpedaling from like the online only requirement when the Xbox One debuted.

Regardless, it shouldn't be overly problematic. If you're the type of person that's bothered by having to have an online account, you're also the type of person that should just be using the Pro version, anyways.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

21 minutes ago, Benji said:

In that case, you probably don't even want to use Windows at all.

I wouldn't go that far. I've used Mac OS, various flavors of Linux, and Windows, and yet to find anything where I can be more productive or experience less friction in doing the things I want to do than Windows. That is a personal thing, obviously, but I severely doubt I'm the only one, or even in the minority, that holds that view.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:00 AM, Chris Pratt said:

I wouldn't go that far. I've used Mac OS, various flavors of Linux, and Windows, and yet to find anything where I can be more productive or experience less friction in doing the things I want to do than Windows. That is a personal thing, obviously, but I severely doubt I'm the only one, or even in the minority, that holds that view.

I'll second this. So many applications out there only work on Windows that if you work with anything that's not very well documented you have to run Windows if you want to do stuff at all.

99% of Wii/3DS game patch/file edit/homebrew tools are Windows-only.

elephants