fixing razer naga

marcuzx

are there any places that fix broken razer nagas? razer is such a horrible company ffs, my naga broke 3 times within 2 years and 4th time after 5 years. its my favorite mouse and i have to get it repaired. i literally have 4 broken nagas in my house. 

2 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

That’s really racist, Geez.

how

19 minutes ago, marcuzx said:

are there any places that fix broken razer nagas? razer is such a horrible company ffs, my naga broke 3 times within 2 years and 4th time after 5 years. its my favorite mouse and i have to get it repaired. i literally have 4 broken nagas in my house. 

I would recommend buying a different mouse if you keep having the same issue with that one.
I am running the Logitech G503 lightspeed and I love it.

Razer is pretty much cheap plastic that they upcharge for ludicrous amounts of money.

The Big UwU - Wise Words
1. PSU Wattage =/= PSU Quality
80+ Certification doesn't mean shit.
2. Don't cheap out on the heart of your system.

"B-b-but it was 20$ @ 800w, it was a steal!!" - An idiot with a dead PC.
3. Do not buy for brand, buy for the product.

Every company makes their fair line of garbage.

Essential Buying Guides:
PSU
CPU Cooler
SSD (Outdated)

Just now, Jorban said:

I would recommend buying a different mouse if you keep having the same issue with that one.
I am running the Logitech G503 lightspeed and I love it.

these mouses feel so right while gaming especially in mmos. they’re also really beautiful and unique but are horrible quality. this is probably the worst mouse in the world. the mouse that i have is really expensive and rare. i can’t get used to any other mouse because it doesn’t feel right. 

I also had a graveyard of 5 razer mice that I threw away, there is no way to "fix" them.

If you stick with razer expect to make mice a every couple months purchase

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

If you don't tell us what the actual problem is there is no way we could say definitively if the mouse can be fixed. "Broken" doesn't tell us anything.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16