hardware flashing asus c7h which chip is firmware storage

seems to me that the EZFlash function has partially corrupted the bios in other words some functions like mem oc fail detect doesnt work anymore and it seems to have zero control over the vddp in tweakers paradise and the auto values for vddg and cldo vddg end up excessive voltages
sooo im trying to find which chip stores the firmware on this freakin board chips on ebay display the standard 8 pin chips and a multimeter shows 0.2v on at least 2 of the pins if thats the case then i dont have to figure out getting a jtag connector for my usb programmer since theres no way im getting a test clip for that chip thats has bios labeled on it let alone that winbond chip

8612_31_asus-crosshair-vii-hero-amd-x470-motherboard-review_full.jpg

Sounds fooked. You’ve been pushing unstable memory too hard.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

Did you try re flashing it from board level instead from software ? And BIOS is all in one chip does not have dedicated storage as far as i know.

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

Just now, KnoT said:

Did you try re flashing it from board level instead from software ? And BIOS is all in one chip does not have dedicated storage as far as i know.

i dont think u can do that within windows on the c7h and i dont want to brick this board untill i can confirm a way to flash it with my usb programmer 

I mean try reflashing it again with EZFlash I just mistook it for software solution.

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

Just now, KnoT said:

I mean try reflashing it again with EZFlash I just mistook it for software solution.

ezflash is what got me here ive been through 4 bios updates the first 2 had no issues the the mem oc fail detect worked but lost that function in the last to updates and i had to use the bios flashback to stop getting black screen reboots even on default settings from what i can tell ezflash does not have full access or wright capability to the bios chip unlike a usb programmer i experienced the same thing with an asus p8z68-v pro/gen3 where no matter how many times i used the inbuilt flashing tool i could not restore the bios' ability to do cpu overclocking(cpu core ration was missing) and thats because the intelME block of the bios was corrupted and is the reason why i bought this usb programmer

19 minutes ago, freeagent said:

Sounds fooked. You’ve been pushing unstable memory too hard.

i have samsung bdie i killed a r7 1700 in this board now im using an r5 3600