ds and 3ds games that work well on mobile

Dragonwinged

I decided to try playing pokemon ranger on my phone via melonds (available on github) this trilogy appears to be one ofthe few games that can be played using only the touchscreen, and mobile games primarily use touchscreens. Now, if you have this game, either on og hardwareor on your phone, I'd like to know if you think there's a serious difference between using the ds's resistive touchscreen, and a mobile phone's capacitive touchscreen. It's been a long time since i've played these games on original hardware. Also, I'd like a list of ds and 3ds games that cam be played using solely the touchscreen, and maybe some impressions as to how well those games play on mobile via emulators like melonds and citra.

• 3 weeks later...

Capacitive is a lot better than resistive as a general rule. More responsive and precise.

With that said, I'm not a great expert on DS and 3DS emulation on mobile. I would rather opt for those games that have been ported over, like Chrono Trigger or (on Apple devices) Chu Chu Rocket Universe.

• 2 weeks later...

They world flawlessly on mobile, but it depends on your controller.
Choose a bluetooth controller and decide.

I'm looking specifically for games that can be played exclusively with the touchscreen. I've found a few already. The Pokemon Ranger trilogy, while difficult without cheats, is fully playable without touching any of the onscreen buttons. Same goes for Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks. I also think Starfox Command doesn't use any buttons, although I haven't played it yet. There's also the Club Penguin games, which are point-and-click adventures. Myst is available on 3DS, however it also has a native android port.

• 2 weeks later...

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan!

This game is mostly played with the touchscreen and almost never uses the control pad. The only thing the control pad is used for is using the D-pad to scroll up and down during the witch-touching segments. Those aforementioned witch-touching segments are still primarily played with the touchscreen. The game also has an amazing soundtrack! However, there is one major problem, the game was only released in Japan, and there is no fan translation.